- 1. Don't Organize Our Mess (acoustic live) 4.52 640 plays
- 2. Mortality, Eternity, Tranquillity And Loyalty (acoustic live) 5.00 430 plays
- 3. Meet Our Ghost With An Intention (acoustic live) 5.43 377 plays
- 1. The Ills - Meet Our Ghost With An Intention 5.39 456 plays
- 2. The Ills - Shimmering 7.27 633 plays
- 3. The Ills - Don't Organize Our Mess 6.06 314 plays
- 4. The Ills - Too Vulnerable 1.18 259 plays
- 5. The Ills - Mortality, Eternity,Tranquillity And Loyalty 5.32 274 plays
- 6. The Ills - This Emergency Call Helps No One 11.04 362 plays
- 7. The Ills - Stop Talking About Redemption 7.22 306 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
Starting back in 2008 as a bedroom project more than a regular band, The Ills found quickly missing spot in slovak independent scene. They connected their vision of how should post-rock sound like with shoegaze loudness. With two guitars, bass, drums and no vocals The Ills played from small pubs and cellars, clubs and festivals, and they are one of the most active slovak live bands. They shared stage with key names of their music style - God Is An Astronaut, pg.lost, A Sunny Day In Glasgow, Kokomo, Obstacles and many more.
After four years and more than one hundred concerts The Ills proved to be ready to bring live elements of their shows into a record. Splendor, second album by The Ills is not a genre record anymore and the result is broaden by variety of other influcences such as math-rock or sludge. The Ills are trying to avoid stereotypical post-rock with combination of strong atmosphere, almost popish choruses and guitar soundscapes