- 1. Ar Gyfer Heddiw'r Bore - Tramwywn - Dyledwyr Ym i Seinio Clod 4.14 1263 plays
- 2. Cloch Erfyl 3.15 800 plays
- 3. Rhyfeddod Ar Foreuddydd - Pont Seion - Dawns Balthasar 5.54 663 plays
Y Bardd Anfarwol (The Immortal Bard) - ALBWM NEWYDD! NEW ALBUM! 12 tracks, 48.32 The Gentle Good on October 07, 2013 12:22
- 1. Erddigan Chengdu 5.07 2790 plays
- 2. Antiffoni 3.37 1385 plays
- 3. Yr Wylan Fry 3.48 1298 plays
- 4. Ymadael Dinas Brenin Gwyn 5.04 928 plays
- 5. Marwnad Chang-Kan 3.50 1125 plays
- 6. Meddyliau Distaw'r Nos 3.11 896 plays
- 7. Yfed Gyda'r Lleuad 4.24 944 plays
- 8. Brwydr An Lùshan 4.58 635 plays
- 9. Edau Gwyn 4.05 658 plays
- 10. Afon Arian 6.05 927 plays
- 11. Bore Braf 2.34 663 plays
- 12. 12 1.43 737 plays
Inspired by nearly forgotten Welsh melodies and the brilliant music of the 60s folk revival, The Gentle Good is the work of Cardiff based folk singin’ finger-picker Gareth Bonello. Singing in both English and Welsh Gareth weaves dark folk tales around an intricate guitar style and a haunting voice to create beautiful modern folk music tinted with psychadelia.
A captivating live performer Gareth can enchant an audience with just a guitar, and has played to audiences at home and abroad at festivals such as Glastonbury, Latitude, The Green Man, End of the Road, The Smithsonian Folklife Festival, Lorient Interceltique and South by Southwest.
The Second album 'Tethered for the Storm' has already begun to stir up interest ahead of its release this March. Previous release 'While you slept I went out Walking' saw comparisons with the music of Nick Drake, Martin Carthy, Bert Jansch, John Renbourn, John Martyn and Donovan by the likes of Mojo and the Guardian.
Praise for Tethered for the Storm:
“Folk Beauty” - Huw Stephens (BBC Radio 1)
“Breathtaking, ****” Mojo
“Folk genius” The 405