Stats for this track
Episode 2 of The Flush!
EHRMAGERD THER FLERSH!
* As with last episode, the interview was recorded separately and spliced in, so sound levels vary a little bit.
* The background noise in my interview with Regan is people setting up for a conference session. There are occasional drum solos to be heard and neither of us had any idea what that was all about.
* Regan could actually have talked for way longer on this subject but the noise level terminated our discussion.
* There are quite a lot of flushing toilet noises in this episode.
* I'm not nearly as funny in real life as I am inside my own head.
* I continually mix up Museums Australia with the (UK-based) Museums Association, which at the conference I did roughly 87,000 times.
* I'm becoming dangerously close to becoming a journalist/jernalist
* If you can't remember URLS, you can go to Museums Australia here: www.museumsaustralia.org.au and you can find Regan on Twitter here: https://twitter.com/interactivate
* Regan also blogs at http://reganforrest.com/