A Set With The East Village Vampire 18 tracks, 1.12.14 The East Village Vampire on August 09, 2012 01:15
- 1. A Sketch Of The New Frontier 3.59 930 plays
- 2. The Hard Road 4.09 1548 plays
- 3. Cinders & Ashes 3.40 962 plays
- 4. John The Revelator (Traditional) 3.19 1679 plays 0.0 BPM
- 5. The East Village Vampire 4.51 1180 plays
- 6. Corroded Heart (Instrumental) 2.48 741 plays
- 7. Moon After Moon After Moon 3.25 1364 plays
- 8. Go Back To Where You Came From! 3.08 748 plays
- 9. Six Feet Down 3.34 1191 plays
- 10. Bringing Out The Dead 4.18 545 plays
- 11. In The Key Of Stars 3.55 942 plays
- 12. Man Machine (For Someone Else's Dream) 4.32 581 plays
- 13. My Kamikaze Heart 4.26 439 plays
- 14. It Ain't Coming Back 3.45 1212 plays
- 15. Combat Boots 6.07 1247 plays
- 16. In The Neighborhood (Not The Tom Waits Track...) 3.31 372 plays
- 17. Some Favors Have A Heavy Toll (Rough Mix) 4.03 111664 plays
- 18. I Got It All Figured Out 4.32 432 plays
- soundwerkz.com - ARTIST REVIEW
- Music Review Unsigned - MUSIC REVIEW
- Youtube: Man Machine (For Someone Else's Dream)
- Youtube: In The Key Of Stars
- Youtube: Cinders & Ashes
The East Village Vampire is the alter-ego of an anonymous and prolific singer-songwriter based in Melbourne, Australia. His anonymity reflects a deep desire to let the music speak for itself.
A multi-instrumentalist, The Vampire’s sound crosses blues, psychedelic rock, folk, country and ambient textures, but is often tied together by his signature slide guitar playing, vocal harmonies and honest lyrics. Moreover, the music is infused with the vastness of his homeland.
His music is almost always recorded on old hardware. A believer in old school recordings, The Vampire's music retains all the excitement and rough edges of real people making real music - the way it use to be made.
As The Vampire explains:
“I tried to run away from music for a long time. I now know that I write and play because that is what I do.
I have something deep in my bones - deep inside my DNA - which only music can release.
I only have one criteria for my music and that is to satisfy myself. More often than not I am looking for a sense of truth. Do I believe? I have incredible faith in my ability and my instincts. They usually lead me to the right place."
If it sounds like your on the same page as The East Village Vampire let’s connect.