- 1. Demo #255 1.49 28 plays
- 2. Ms Little Princess (Basement Beat-Down Remix) 2.38 51 plays
- 3. Sweet, Nice, Beautiful (Revised) 4.30 32 plays
- 4. Sweet, Nice, Beautiful (Mr. Gordon Remix) 3.00 30 plays
- 5. A Simple Landscape 3.32 45 plays
- 6. Beaudoin 3.25 55 plays
- 7. Technicolor Highway 2.51 54 plays
- 8. Push It (Pervert Remix) 1.54 215 plays
- 9. Blast Gordon (feat. Lucky Mike) 3.32 99 plays
- 10. Funkadelik 5.25 142 plays
- 1. Electric Boogaloo (Jazzaphilactic Shock Remix) 3.46 105 plays
- 2. Let Loose (Bass Arcade Remix) 3.48 39 plays
- 3. Peace/Quiet (Interlude) 1.08 24 plays
- 4. Sweet, Nice, Beautiful (Mr. Gordon Remix) 3.00 28 plays
- 5. Star Bounce (Orthonormal Remix) 3.40 25 plays
- 6. Confetti (Interlude) 1.14 19 plays
- 7. No Response (Industrial Architecture Remix) 3.35 24 plays
- 8. A Simple Landscape 3.32 21 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
The BYC is an electronica group that formed in 1999 in the small town of Edingen-Neckarhausen in Germany. The German-American duo, brother-in-laws, starting experimenting with different styles of music ranging from rock to techno in late 2000. They started early recordings in hopes to put together an album by blending metal and electronica to create a unique sound that doesn’t normally dominate radio and clubs. Over a period of time, the idea began to fade, and the BYC was then forced to expand on the variety of music genres out there. After creating hundreds of tracks, beats, and songs, the BYC decided to collaborate and put together their first official recording, “Kick Ya OuT Of The Fat” in 2003. The release represented their maturity. A slow graduation from low quality music mixed with metal and techno to improved sounds ranging from break beat to trance.
The influence from different types of music became the foundation of the group. In 2000, their efforts on “Still On The Badside” were noticeably a “freshman” sound, with little or no quality. They later released another demotape called “Return Of The Clan”, which proved to be better, but not good enough. “Tribal” followed five months later as a test EP, but didn’t meet expectations.
In 2005, The BYC founded the multi media based company “Alienhead Studios”. With the formation of the company, the group began to put things into perspective. They realized what needed to be done and to ensure a successful album, they decided to go all out and start creating everything from the ground up.
In the beginning of 2007, the BYC was back in the studios recording a full fledged album backed with experience and new studio equipment.
The Saga continues …