- 1. Terry Hooligan Ft. JokerStarr, Jinglebert & Ruthless - Genuine Article 3.57 489 plays
- 2. Terry Hooligan - Stop, Look, Listen Ft. TEN & Jinglebert 4.08 176 plays
- 3. I Can't Under Stand That - Terry Hooligan & Ruthless 3.36 386 plays
- 1. Terry Hooligan - New Bass 52.26 1311 plays
- 2. Terry Hooligan - Autumn Mixtape 35.27 2044 plays
- Download track Go to track Atomic Hooligan / Jay Cunning / MC Xander - Udar Festival St. Petersburg, Russia 20043. Atomic Hooligan / Jay Cunning / MC Xander - Udar Festival St. Petersburg, Russia 2004 1.11.20 1070 plays
- 4. Mix for Kriz "We Are The Breaks" show on UFM, Moscow (2010) 20.28 462 plays
- 5. Atomic Hooligan Guest Mix on Lady Waks, Record Club Rdio (26-02-2014) 1.03.46 1061 plays
- Go to track Rhythm Riders ft Aswad & Renegade Soundwave - Come With The Love (Terry Hooligan & Mafia Kiss remix)1. Rhythm Riders ft Aswad & Renegade Soundwave - Come With The Love (Terry Hooligan & Mafia Kiss remix) by Terry Hooligan 3.05 2628 plays 132.0 BPM
- Go to track Terry Hooligan & Zombie Robot - Underground Ft. Ruthless (Terry Hooligan 2005 Breaks Mix)2. Terry Hooligan & Zombie Robot - Underground Ft. Ruthless (Terry Hooligan 2005 Breaks Mix) by Terry Hooligan 5.57 1177 plays
- 3. Terry Hooligan - "See the Signs" clips. Original & Ben & Lex remix by Terry Hooligan 2.29 2719 plays
- 4. Terry Hooligan & Roby Howler - Groove Loft Remix clips by Terry Hooligan 4.56 331 plays
- 5. Terry Hooligan - One Step Ahead - APE records by Terry Hooligan 2.04 385 plays
- 6. Prato - Keep's Ya Movin (Terry Hooligan Bass Mix) by Terry Hooligan 3.43 375 plays
- 7. Schema & Terry Hooligan - Feel This Sh*t - OUT NOW by Terry Hooligan 2.56 535 plays
- 8. Terry Hooligan & Zombie Robot Ft. Ruthless _Underground_Out now on Bass+Bars!!! by zombie robot 1.59 425 plays
- 9. Terry Hooligan & Zombie Robot_Hands up__Out now on Bass+Bars by zombie robot 1.41 428 plays
- 10. Joe Blow - Bass N Bars (Terry Hooligan & Zombie Robot Remix)119 Sound by Terry Hooligan 5.01 523 plays
- 11. Atomic Hooligan - Bass Crazy by Terry Hooligan 5.43 8951 plays
- 1. Terry Hooligan - Sunday Sessions Classic Hip Hop 13 May 2012 32.23 303 plays
- 2. Vinyl to Digital HIP HOP mix! 34.06 261 plays
- 3. Terry Hooligan - Sunday Sessions - Hip Hop 35.22 310 plays
- 4. Terry Hooligan The Sunday Sessions 27th May 30.05 191 plays
- 5. Terry Hooligan - Sunday Sessions 3rd June Classic UK Hip Hop 52.44 329 plays
- 6. Terry Hooligan - Down the Local - Hip Hop edition 33.24 318 plays
- 7. Terry Hooligan - Sunday Sessions - 17th June 23.54 197 plays
- 8. Terry Hooligan - Sunday Sessions 8th July 34.47 199 plays
- 9. Terry Hooligan Sunday Sessions July 22nd 34.06 284 plays
- Bass=Win Beatport Shop
- Terry Hooligan DJ profile on Beatport
- Terry Hooligan Shop on Beatport
- Bass=Win on Soundcloud
- Join My Mailing List
Terence Paul Ryan, AKA Terry Hooligan is a respected DJ, Label owner, Remixer, beat maker, avid record & sneaker collector, Classic Hip Hop enthusiast and last but not least Independent underground superstar!
His entry into the music business was as one half of the now legendary ATOMIC HOOLIGAN. But this wasn’t the beginning for him. Terry had been forging a name for himself in the Hip Hop DJ battle / Radio scene years before. It was when he met Mat Welch through a mutual friend 1998 that Terry’s musical direction changed. He was exposed to the sound of Nu Skool Breaks when Atomic Hooligan was born and started recording demo’s. Then in 2000, Vini at Botchit & Scarper records heard these demos’s and sighed Atomic Hooligan to a 2 album deal. The rest as they say is History. Terry then toured the world for the next decade under the Hooligan banner (He is the first International DJ to ever go to Russia and play breaks as quoted by Lady Waks in DJ Mag) . In this time, Terry & Mat recorded & released 2 albums and remixed everyone from Underworld to James Brown. The guys also started a live band to accommodate the sound they had pushed with their albums. This took the Hooligans to a new height, playing at the biggest festivals and clubs worldwide (Their “You Are Here” album going to no.5 in the Japanese national Album Charts off the back of an extensive nationwide live tour). While all this was going on the Hooligans managed win multiple times at the International Breakbeat awards (Twice for best live act & for Best Album) and grace the covers of both IDJ & DJ Mag. At the end of 2010, Atomic Hooligan released 2 singles on respected label Functional, gaining their first beatport.com No.1 and the labels first entry into the Cool Cuts chart. Proving that Atomic Hooligan are still as relevant now as they were a decade ago.
Terry has always had a clear view of the music he wanted to hear and play. Far from being a follower, he decided that the best way to express this view on a wider scale was to start his own label. So in 2004 with Jay Cunning, Terry founded Menu Music. At the height of Hooligan fever, Terry stepped up & forged his own lane. This provided a great opportunity for Terry to nurture his burgeoning enthusiasm for Artist Development, singing both Lady Waks & Rico Tubbs to the label, the latter releasing his classic album “Knuckle Sandwich” on Menu.
With the decline of vinyl over the years, Terry decided that this was not going to stop him playing the most up front music he could, so he adopted the Pioneer CDJ 1000. Not only did he master this piece of industry standard kit, but also incorporated tricks and scratches never before seen on the equipment. Like the now infamous & crowd pleasing “Shoulder scratch” where he picks up the CDJ on his shoulder.
Terry’s next step was to form Bass=Win records with Menu Music signee Rico Tubbs. The label would herald a new era for Terry. Free to peruse a less genre orientated path, Terry dedicated himself and his new label to releasing, playing and making only the best in Bass Music. Bass=Win opened its doors for business in January 2010 with Atomic Hooligans comeback single “Bass Crazy” (Later to be remixed on the label by Dubstep Superstars Tek One). All through 2010 the label would release music from such scene giants as Reset!, Tomb Crew, Stupid Fresh, 501, Mightyfools, Filthy Rehab, Aniki and of course Rico Tubbs. In 2011, the label will be releasing music from Wonk, Calvatron and the much anticipated Tubbstep E.P.
Terry’s dedication to the bass music sound also saw him become one of the of the founding contributors to the scene defining Bassmusicblog.com. Receiving tens of thousands of hits a day. You could call Terry one of the Bass Music scenes founding farthers.... ??
And now to 2011, and cementing his dedication to Bass. Terry’s new brain child and project is GRAND RUCKUS along with Lex (Ben & Lex). Already remixing for the likes of Top Billin, Tim Healy, Aquasky, Wonk & Rico Tubbs. Grand Ruckus will be releasing a Bass / Hip Hop infusion E.P. on Bass=Win early this Year. Creating a strong image for the brand, Terry with the help of Robert “Bobzilla” Page has designed a logo and T shirt range that encompasses the feeling and energy of the music.
But never one to put all his eggs in one basket, Terry has struck out by himself for a series of remixes and original tracks. Most notably his remix of the Dub Pistols classic “Soul Shakin” with Filthy Rehab.
Terry is also going back to roots and producing Hip Hop beats for a number of Rappers in 2011. He is also continuing his work with soulful Hip Hop producer Agent Of Change and mixing the Sequel to his 2010 “Summer Beat Tape”, which was also mixed by Terry, and hosted by Wordplay.