Veak - Movie Star EP - Ten Ton Beats - Release date 5.5.14 5 tracks, 10.27 Ten Ton Beats on April 06, 2014 15:23
- 1. Veak - Movie Star - Movie Star EP - Ten Ton Beats Release date 5.5.14 2.10 444 plays
- 2. Veak - Bass Blow Up - Movie Star EP - Ten Ton Beats Release date 5.5.14 2.09 334 plays
- 3. Veak - You Got Me Burning - Movie Star EP - Ten Ton Beats Release date 5.5.14 1.48 319 plays
- 4. Veak - Criminal Minded - Movie Star EP - Ten Ton Beats Release date 5.5.14 2.09 260 plays
- 5. Veak - Mort Subite - Movie Star EP - Ten Ton Beats Release date 5.5.14 2.09 259 plays
Bite Me - Killer Monkey EP - Ten Ton Beats release date 14.4.14 5 tracks, 8.54 Ten Ton Beats on March 13, 2014 17:04
- 1. Bite Me - Where We Came From - Forthcoming on Ten Ton Beats 1.47 572 plays
- 2. Bite Me & Mero - Kill Switch - Killer Monkey EP - Forthcoming on Ten Ton Beats 1.46 370 plays
- 3. Bite Me - Killer Monkey - Killer Monkey EP - Forthcoming on Ten Ton Beats 2.07 364 plays
- 4. Bite Me - Play - Killer Monkey EP - Forthcoming on Ten Ton Beats 1.48 331 plays
- 5. Bite Me - If I Talk - Killer Monkey EP - Forthcoming on Ten Ton Beats 1.25 255 plays
Ten Ton Beats is the brainchild of Dj Rekless, affiliated to the New Breed crew and ex partner in the massive Cyntax Error record label responsible for the discoveries of super producers Doctor P & Trolley Snatcha (known back then as Soundz destructive) not forgetting the jump up legend Dj Manga adding Mattix and Futile (currently signed to Crystal Clear’s Cold blooded record label) to the mix whilst still remembering Raw Theory ( now signed to Matrix & futurebound’s Viper Records) as testament to the attention to detail Rekless employs when signing acts to his record label.
TTB started way back in 2011 it’s been 2 years of hard graft and sticking to the label ethos of fresh talent first that has got Ten Ton Beats this far. Currently on the roster and making massive waves in the world of dnb and included on the epic ‘Bangers Only LP’ celebrating 30 releases at Ten Ton Beats are acts like Dangerous, Samy Nicks & Rekwest, MarX, Dusty, Manga, Mr Alf-E, Black Howlin, Locked, MarX, Miss Melody and newbies to the label BiteMe.
Label head Rekless is of the opinion that it’s not always about well known names being behind the beats, if you look hard enough there are producers up and down the country with just as high as skill set as seasoned producers, they just haven’t had a chance to showcase that skill set. In the words of Rekless himself ”How can our scene grow without the injection of new talent, just as DnB has seen an influx of new ravers young and old, this also needs to be reflected in the artists that create and play the music we all love so much”.
Ten Ton Beats has made it this far by shear perseverance,determination and the belief that Ten Ton as a brand is one never to underestimate. There are plans being made in the Ten Ton schedule for TTC (Ten Ton Clothing) and TTD a sister label to Ten Ton Beats (Ten Ton Digital) not forgetting a return to the promotion game under TTP, (Ten Ton Promotions). Based in Colchester Essex, Rekless fully intends to still maintain a presence on the Dj circuit as and will drive just as hard this year as he did the first year Ten Ton Beats started, making TTB and its affiliates one of the main players in the world of DnB.