TTB39 - Shrust - Land of the Dead | Vampire - Release date 8.9.14 2 tracks, 3.38 Ten Ton Beats on July 28, 2014 16:29
- 1. TTB39 - Shrust - Land Of The Dead Release date 8.9.14 1.49 435 plays
- 2. TTB39 - Shrust -Vampire - Ten Ton Beats - Release date 8.9.14 1.49 342 plays
Dangerous - Working class Hero EP - Ten Ton Beats Release date: 21.7.14 4 tracks, 8.43 Ten Ton Beats on June 15, 2014 14:16
- 1. Dangerous - Working Class Hero - Working Class Hero EP - Ten Ton Beats 21.7.14 2.09 843 plays
- 2. Dangerous - Death Wish - Working Class Hero EP - Ten Ton Beats 21.7.13 2.08 1046 plays
- 3. Dangerous & K Motionz - Toothache - Working Class Hero EP - Ten Ton Beats 21.7.14 2.13 794 plays
- 4. Dangerous - Sick Pay - Working Class Hero EP - Ten Ton Beats 21.7.14 2.12 756 plays
- 1. Thunderstorm - Thunderstorm EP - Ten Ton Beats Release date 9.6.14 1.47 1145 plays
- 2. Hands Off - Thunderstorm EP - Ten Ton Beats Release date 9.6.14 2.09 804 plays
- 3. Insecto - Thunderstorm EP - Ten Ton Beats Release date 9.6.14 2.00 721 plays
- 4. Program Terminated - Thunderstorm EP - Ten Ton Beats Release date 9.6.14 2.00 912 plays
Ten Ton Beats is the brainchild of Dj Rekless, affiliated to the New Breed crew and ex partner in the massive Cyntax Error record label responsible for the discoveries of super producers Doctor P & Trolley Snatcha (known back then as Soundz destructive) not forgetting the jump up legend Dj Manga adding Mattix and Futile (currently signed to Crystal Clear’s Cold blooded record label) to the mix whilst still remembering Raw Theory ( now signed to Matrix & futurebound’s Viper Records) as testament to the attention to detail Rekless employs when signing acts to his record label.
TTB started way back in 2011 it’s been 2 years of hard graft and sticking to the label ethos of fresh talent first that has got Ten Ton Beats this far. Currently on the roster and making massive waves in the world of dnb and included on the epic ‘Bangers Only LP’ celebrating 30 releases at Ten Ton Beats are acts like Dangerous, Samy Nicks & Rekwest, MarX, Dusty, Manga, Mr Alf-E, Black Howlin, Locked, MarX, Miss Melody and newbies to the label BiteMe.
Label head Rekless is of the opinion that it’s not always about well known names being behind the beats, if you look hard enough there are producers up and down the country with just as high as skill set as seasoned producers, they just haven’t had a chance to showcase that skill set. In the words of Rekless himself ”How can our scene grow without the injection of new talent, just as DnB has seen an influx of new ravers young and old, this also needs to be reflected in the artists that create and play the music we all love so much”.
Ten Ton Beats has made it this far by shear perseverance,determination and the belief that Ten Ton as a brand is one never to underestimate. There are plans being made in the Ten Ton schedule for TTC (Ten Ton Clothing) and TTD a sister label to Ten Ton Beats (Ten Ton Digital) not forgetting a return to the promotion game under TTP, (Ten Ton Promotions). Based in Colchester Essex, Rekless fully intends to still maintain a presence on the Dj circuit as and will drive just as hard this year as he did the first year Ten Ton Beats started, making TTB and its affiliates one of the main players in the world of DnB.