- 1. Control-[ex]alt-delete 6.15 530 plays
- 2. Zeroin 5.32 603 plays
- 3. Your Sweet 666 (HIM cover) 5.39 717 plays
- 4. D.ru.g I.mag.o E.dite.d 3.49 569 plays
- 5. Neuronal Coil 4.22 547 plays
- 6. Blame Index 100% 5.32 401 plays 135.0 BPM
- 7. MTNTTDK28XS 3.20 315 plays
- 8. Cerebral Magma 3.54 335 plays
- 9. Electro-Shock 2.0 [first-mix version] 4.42 331 plays
- 10. Wait/Hate [first-mix version] 5.22 455 plays
- 11. Hyperfuck [first-mix version] 3.43 355 plays
- 12. Suicyber Girl [first-mix version] 5.14 419 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
We are not who you think we are.
We are just stupid entities like you, in this world so fucked up by ourselves (Look at you and every thing around you as it is, and think as everything should be). We are not important people, we don't want to become icons, we are not interested in business: we are here just to share our music.
We won't describe our lifestyle, our way to make music, our passions and our tastes, because we know you don't give a fuck, and we don't give a fuck about you too. That's not the point, the only interest you just have to know about us is electronic music. Stop.
If you're interested to this, to our music, to our sound, to our songs, well just listen, you're welcome. There's a player and you have a mouse to click. Play very loud.
If you like this stuff, good. We like this stuff too. And it's good to know that someone enjoyed with our music. If you don't like this stuff, just go away and fuck off, there are lots of profiles to visit and to lose time for you.
So click, if you want to listen to our songs, and shut up. This is the best thing to do.
- Katatronik & Mannequinetik -