- Sy Gardner - Uprising (Sean Tyas track of the week 099) (Discover White) (Tytanium 200, 2013) Artwork sy gardner ☁ on June 14, 2011 01:15
- Sy Gardner - Distant Memories (Support by Aly & Fila, Bryan Kearney, Arctic Moon) OUT NOW Artwork sy gardner ☁ on February 04, 2012 02:20
- Bryan Kearney & Jamie Walker - We'll Never Die (Sy Gardner Remix) (Kearnage Recordings) OUT NOW Artwork sy gardner ☁ on October 24, 2011 08:08
- Some of my paintings here
- Facebook Fan Page
- Inposition Recordings Soundcloud
- Beatport Sy Gardner
- Trackitdown Sy Gardner
- itunes Sy Gardner
"I've watched Sy grow exponentially over the last 2 years, and I think he's come full circle now and gone into full bloom. Definitely one of the "new guard" of trance." Sean Tyas (www.seantyasmusic.com)
Trance producer & Scratch DJ with original releases & remixes on various labels, with support of his work from some of the main DJ/Producers & radio shows in the Trance scene: Sean Tyas, Aly & Fila, Solarstone, Bryan Kearney, Giusseppe Ottaviani, Arctic Moon, Markus Shulz, Suzy Solar, Manuel Le Saux, Paul Webster, Dave Pearce & many more. On shows such as A State of Trance, Tytanium Sessions, Kearnage, Solaris International, Dance Anthems (BBC Radio), Future Sound Of Egypt & many more.
Producing electronic music since 2002. Building a firm reputation for his natural ability to write & create, great uplifting and emotional melodies, coupled with his solid production skills. A long time self taught Keyboard/Piano player, writing original melodies everyday since his childhood, as an escape route from the everyday pressures of life, taking him peacefully into his own world of electronic emotion.
With various releases on Vinyl and MP3 over the years in various genres, under different guises. Used as a practicing ground to develop his sound and style in preperation for his true love and passion, Trance.
Dj'ing since 1999, after buying his first set of Turntables and a Mixer that year. Spinning all of the latest Trance tracks fresh on vinyl tucked away in his bedroom, perfecting the art of mixing, but more importantly to him, scratching. It all started from learning the basics, followed by rapid progress within a few year period becoming an advanced scratch DJ by the age of 16, featuring on various tracks with his live scratching. Feel free to check some of the older YouTube videos to hear some.