- 1. Supergroover dj set @ Fusion Trancefloor 2012 mix 1.07.32 7746 plays 135.0 BPM
- 2. Supergroover live @ Fusion Trancefloor summer 2012 1.00.02 808 plays 137.0 BPM
- 1. Supergroover- Marshmallows 6.20 1265 plays 137.0 BPM
- 2. Supergroover- The Infaders 5.57 708 plays 138.0 BPM
- 3. Supergroover- Triplets Are Hip Now 5.55 732 plays 137.0 BPM
- 4. Supergroover & R-zo- buggy bugs 138G 7.25 919 plays 138.0 BPM
- 5. Supergroover- Rusty Engine 137D 8.07 1028 plays 137.0 BPM
- 6. Supergroover & R-zo- Square One 8.34 721 plays 140.0 BPM
- 7. Supergroover- Smelly Hippies 9.25 1035 plays 135.0 BPM
- 8. Zyce- Sourcecode (Supergroover remix) 8.03 1243 plays
- 9. Perfect Stranger- A Mosquito Bit My Leg (Supergroover remix) 8.15 824 plays
- 1. Supergroover- Once Upon a Time EP Demo 10.32 455 plays
- 2. Supergroover- Floating Mountains EP demo (Freakuency Records) 6.44 511 plays
Groove: "the concept of groove – a term now theorized by analysts but long familiar in musicians' own usage – marks an understanding of rhythmic patterning that underlies its role in producing the characteristic rhythmic 'feel' of a piece, a feel created by a repeating framework within which variation can then take place."
Supergroove: “the concept of supergroove – a term now theorized by analysts but long familiar in the psytrance underground to be brought by Supergroover – it marks a marvelous musical experience for dancefloor and chillout. The listener is slowly taken into hypnose by the grooviness
of the tunes that are being played. It will be impossible to stand still and be unaffected by the spell of the music. Any time of the day can be supergrooved and supermoved.
The history of supergroover: Supergroover started in 2002 with some local underground parties but soon expanded to other sides of the world. So far Europe has been infected (Belgium, Netherlands, Germany & Sweden) and Central and South America as well (Mexico, Guatemala & Bolivia). Small parties and larger festivals as well have been supergrooved (Fullmoon & Fusion Festival for example). The choice of music depends of the time of day, indoor or outdoor, the wishes of the crowd and the rest of the line up. His sets are dynamic and not preplanned. They go from relaxed chillout with humour through funky technoish progressive psytrance with a friendly touch to active progressive psytrance dancefloor madness, but the funky groovy progressive stuff mostly. All material he uses is cd quality. For several reasons. First off all he simply wants to provide the audience with the best quality possible. Seeing many dj’s nowadays playing mp3’s, Supergroover holds the view that the psytrance scene must be fed and kept healthy by spending some bucks for your music.
For a few years Supergroover has been producing progressive psytrance. He has been making up a nice mix of atmospheric sounds with an active underlayer of kick & bass topped with acid influenced sounds and melodies. His music fits nicely between progressive and fullon. Words can only say so much..
supergroover (at) mad.scientist.com