Andre Salmon, Chris C. - Don't Leave Me Here EP 6 tracks, 12.00 Sultry Vibes on October 03, 2012 07:01
- 1. Andre Salmon, Chris C. - Fell In Love At The After Party (Original Mix) TEASER 2.00 726 plays
- 2. Andre Salmon, Chris C. - Don't Leave Me Here (Original Mix) TEASER 2.00 634 plays
- 3. Andre Salmon, Chris C. - 2 Much (Original Mix) TEASER 2.00 512 plays
- 4. Andre Salmon - Making Zombies With Alissa (Original Mix) TEASER 2.00 701 plays
- 5. Andre Salmon - Like A Yo Beat (Original Mix) TEASER 2.00 848 plays
- 6. Andre Salmon - Black Baby (Original Mix) TEASER 2.00 600 plays
- 1. Sishi Rosch - Work Da Middle (Original Mix) 2.00 150 plays
- 2. Sishi Rosch - Ruckus In The Ghetto (Original Mix) 2.00 117 plays
- 3. Sishi Rosch - Freak Out (Original Mix) 2.00 124 plays
- 4. Sishi Rosch - Back To Da Bounce (Original Mix) 2.00 122 plays
- 5. Sishi Rosch - The Smack Shack (Original Mix) 2.00 118 plays
- 1. Pimp$hit - Drink With Me, Freak With Me (Teaser) 2.00 552 plays
- 2. Pimp$hit - Dizziness (Teaser) 2.00 378 plays
- 3. Pimp$hit - Righetto (Ride-in The Ghetto) (Teaser) 2.00 323 plays
- 4. Pimp$hit - Righetto (Sishi Rosch's Rump Shaker Rework) (Teaser) 2.00 371 plays
- 5. Pimp$hit - Exterior (Teaser) 2.00 281 plays
- 6. Pimp$hit - Exterior (Lee Webster Remix) (Teaser) 2.00 587 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
A new innovative digital record label based out of Barcelona that has been put together by the talented Sishi Rosch and Diego Moreno. These two artists' goal is to enter the next generation of experimental house music and combine all sounds of acid, down-tempo, dub, and deep ghetto house. Naturally, all these genres stand out in the after-hour vibe, which is where Sultry Vibes will focus more on. An ethereal adventure of hypnotic melodies which tend to touch more the intimate, more personal side of things. A way to categorize this label is almost impossible, pure nocturnal symphonies that enter even the most underground situations. When asked how they would describe the label's sound, all they had to say was "we're really not trying to focus on one genre, instead we are trying to combine many together...we have a great group of friends/artists that make ridiculous music, we just want to sound like nobody else."
A combustion of experimental, synthesized house vibes. A new generation of music.
The future is here...