- 1. vinayak^a - Set Her Free (Original Mix) 2.50 1347 plays 120.0 BPM
- 2. vinayak^a - Set Her Free (Martin Buttrich Remix) 2.40 2186 plays 120.0 BPM
- 3. vinayak^a - Set Her Free (Martin Buttrich Echo Dub) 3.04 764 plays 120.0 BPM
- 1. Dactilar - Day One (Original Mix) [subtract9] 3.47 1335 plays
- 2. Dactilar - Aerophonic (Original Mix) 3.11 923 plays 122.0 BPM
- 3. Dactilar - Digital Cortex (Original Mix) 3.05 871 plays 122.0 BPM
- 4. Dactilar - Digital Cortex (Pablo Bolivar Recut) 2.55 1575 plays 120.0 BPM
- 5. Dactilar - Aerophonic (Gorje Hewek & Izhevski Remix) 3.12 938 plays 120.0 BPM
- 1. Robert Babicz - Beautiful (Day Mix) 2.36 6293 plays 123.0 BPM
- 2. Robert Babicz - Beautiful (Night Mix) [BBC Radio 1 Essential Mix] 6.52 8579 plays 123.0 BPM
- 3. Robert Babicz - Prepare Yourself (Original Mix) 2.47 3675 plays 125.0 BPM
- 4. Robert Babicz - Beautiful (Anton Tumas & Explosive Bolts Remix) 2.30 2910 plays 123.0 BPM
- 5. Robert Babicz - Beautiful (Tom Middleton Liquatech Remodel) 2.22 3335 plays 125.0 BPM
- 6. Robert Babicz - Beautiful (Wehbba Remix) 2.48 3071 plays 124.0 BPM
- 7. Robert Babicz - Beautiful (Ricky Ryan & Vipul Mix) 2.51 2543 plays 123.0 BPM
- 8. Robert Babicz - Prepare Yourself (DAVI On Acid Mix) 2.54 2701 plays 126.0 BPM
- 9. Robert Babicz - Prepare Yourself (Monaque Remix) FREE WAV DOWNLOAD 6.52 1485 plays 125.0 BPM
- 1. Android Cartel - Tears For Time (Pablo Bolivar Remix) FREE WAV DOWNLOAD 7.14 6124 plays 120.0 BPM
- Download track Go to track Android Cartel - Tears For Time (Dark Soul Project Remix) FREE WAV DOWNLOAD2. Android Cartel - Tears For Time (Dark Soul Project Remix) FREE WAV DOWNLOAD 11.10 2392 plays 123.0 BPM
- 3. Android Cartel - Tears For Time (Original Mix) FREE WAV DOWNLOAD 8.15 1227 plays 124.0 BPM
- 4. Robert Babicz - Prepare Yourself (Monaque Remix) FREE WAV DOWNLOAD 6.52 1485 plays 125.0 BPM
- 5. DAVI - Black Rock City (Final Mix) FREE WAV DOWNLOAD 6.18 760 plays 123.0 BPM
Los Angeles based record label and event organizer subtract music was born out of refusal to compromise. Curated by Anton Tumas via intimate music gatherings and releases by forward thinking artists from all around the globe, it's a direct extension of his distinct taste for all things emotional, subtle and elegant, with a bit of dance floor funk thrown in for good measure!
Anton's drive and laser-like focus quickly convinced prodigious artists such as Guy J, Martin Buttrich, Tom Middleton and Robert Babicz to jump on-board, not to mention an eclectic repertoire of up and coming talent. In fact, it was Guy J's acclaimed remix of “Forme” that really put the label on the map, selling thousands of downloads, charting over 150 times and reaching #3 position in Beatport’s Techno Top 10. Such success can be tough to follow, but after taking nearly a year break, subtract came back stronger than ever with a pair of Martin Buttrich remixes, one of which became Martin's best-selling track!
Being responsible for debut of Henry Saiz quickly cemented its reputation as a risk taker, and in 2012 subtract music was asked to curate its own stage “subMoon” for the annual LA Burning Man Decompression festival. Featuring some of the best local techno talent, subMoon became the festivals’ most popular stage, keeping thousands of people at a fever pitch for 12 hours. What followed was a series of intimate events with the likes of Pezzner, Tigerskin and Izhevski, as well as open-airs that saw more than 800 people dancing all-day under the sun! 2013 also marked another milestone as the label teamed-up with Burning Man's largest daytime camp DISTRIKT for yet another LA Decompression stage, creating the subDISTRIKT concept in the process.
Opting-out of the conveyor-belt approach, subtract music puts out 2 to 3 releases per year, readily supported by the likes of John Digweed, Lee Burridge, Sasha, Maceo Plex and Guy Gerber. 2014 sees more impeccably curated gatherings full of smiles and great vibes, as well as releases from young and seasoned producers.
LA Burning Man
DEMOS: please send a private soundcloud link to firstname.lastname@example.org (emails sent to undisclosed-recipients are automatically deleted).
join our newsletter