Stats for this track
In 13 Sets
- 32 Tracks, 3.25.09
- 86 Tracks, 7.35.11
- 27 Tracks, 2.01.58
- 125 Tracks, 15.42.04
- 22 Tracks, 1.41.36
More tracks by Stil vor Talent
CHANNEL X | REMIX-CONTEST
Task: Produce a remix of Channel X’s track ‘Slowly Falling Leaf feat. Natalie’
Genre: Deep House, House, Disco or Tech House
Deadline: Friday, 31 Aug 2012 at 23:59 CET
Submission: Via our Soundcloud group ‘Channel X | Remix-Contest’ Click Here
THE BEST REMIX WILL BE RELEASED TOWARDS THE END OF 2012
Here are the rules:
1. Download the remix parts to “Slowly Falling Leaf” from 15 August 2012 onwards from Stil vor Talent’s SoundCloud. Remixes created using illegally obtained items will be disqualified from the contest.
2. Remix the track into your chosen style. All genres are welcome but Deep House, House, Disco or Tech House are preferred.
3. Submit your remix via the Soundcloud Group as either .wav or 320 mp3.
4. The submission phase ends Friday 31 August 2012 at 23:59.
5. The winner will be announced on Friday, 7 September 2012 on the Stil vor Talent homepage, Facebook and Soundcloud.
6. The runners up will win a number of goodie bags with t-shirts, vinyls, CDs and more.
7. Remixes using “uncleared” samples will be disqualified. An “uncleared sample” is a musical work, loop or sample that you do not own the copyright for (ie: you didn’t create it). You are free to use sounds that you have originally created.
8. All remixes submitted for this contest become the legal property of Stil vor Talent. Your remix contest submission becomes the legal property of the record label hosting the competition as protection against the release of unauthorized remixes. Prior to any release, the winner will be required to sign a remix agreement and liability release and where permitted, a publicity release.
9. All trademarks and logos are protected. All rights of the producer and the owner of the recorded work are reserved. Unauthorized copying, hiring, renting, public performance and broadcasting of the remix parts or resulting record/s or remix/es is prohibited.
10. Your submission of a remix in this contest constitutes your agreement to these Rules.
11. Upon request entrant will supply Stil vor Talent with a 16 bit, 44.100 khz, WAV quality master file.
12. Neither Stil vor Talent, Channel X, SoundCloud, nor Beatport accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liability, injury or upset caused to or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or winning the prize.