- 1. Surge Podcast Ep. 10 (progressive) 1.11.39 672 plays
- 2. Surge Podcast Ep. 09 1.01.12 1669 plays
- 3. Surge Podcast Ep. 08 1.00.22 1963 plays
- 4. Surge Podcast Ep.07 1.03.57 1256 plays
- 5. Surge Podcast Ep.06 57.00 1653 plays
- 6. Surge Podcast Ep. 05 *throwback* 1.02.00 1288 plays
- 7. Surge Podcast Ep. 04 1.01.34 1823 plays
- 8. Surge Podcast Ep. 03 1.01.19 2149 plays
- 9. Surge Podcast Ep.02 58.34 2202 plays
- 10. Surge Podcast Ep. 01 59.41 2335 plays
Stiletto discovered a passion for DJ’ing in 2005 while growing up in San Diego, CA. Thousands of hours of mixing and hundreds of vinyl records later, it was beyond a doubt that she had found her calling. Soon after, she found herself submersed in the LA and San Diego underground electronic music circuit. The demand of her high-energy sets led to numerous performances at festivals & clubs all across the country.
Endless devotion led Stiletto into the world of music production. With her first release on Simplify Recordings in 2011, she quickly became their leading lady of electro house. Since then, she has released a collection of original tracks, free downloads, and remixed hits from artists such as Morgan Page, Pendulum’s own KJ Sawka and Ellie Goulding to name a few, pulling thousands of Soundcloud plays and a rapidly growing fanbase in the social media realm. Due to the popularity of her musical taste, Stiletto now hosts her monthly podcast & radio show on Di.FM radio called The Surge Mixshow, taking her reach to a worldwide scale.
Stiletto has been busy in the studio, with a recent release on Monstercat Media, one of largest EDM channels on YouTube, two forthcoming originals on Heavy Artillery Recordings and plenty more in the works. She has recently been chosen as part of EDM.com’s official launch as a featured artist, soon to be one of the largest collective sites on the web. With multiple channels of growing support from across the industry, 2014 shows to be a promising year for this transcending female producer.