Steve LAWLER - "Upsidedown" EP /// Siesta Records 2013 4 tracks, 12.00 Steve LAWLER on December 11, 2013 10:46
- 1. Steve LAWLER - Upsidedown (Original 2012 Version) /// Siesta Records 2013 3.00 7629 plays
- 2. Steve LAWLER - Upsidedown (Blak Donkey Show Remix) /// Siesta Records 2013 3.00 4124 plays
- 3. Steve LAWLER - Upsidedown (Hector Remix) /// Siesta Records 2013 3.00 4827 plays
- 4. Steve LAWLER - Upsidedown (Okain Remix) /// Siesta Records 2013 3.00 4221 plays
- Go to track Steve Lawler B2B Hot Since 82 - Essential Mix Live From The Warehouse Project - 16th Nov 20131. Steve Lawler B2B Hot Since 82 - Essential Mix Live From The Warehouse Project - 16th Nov 2013 53.39 15366 plays
- 2. Steve LAWLER /// SANKEYS IBIZA OPENING - MAY 2013 58.16 75895 plays
- 3. SUNRISE SESSIONS /// SKYBAR, GUVERMENT /// QUICK PREVIEW 5.55 31585 plays
- 4. LIVE @ SOHO STUDIOS, MIAMI - VIVa MUSiC NORTH AMERICAN BUS TOUR 2010 1.10.38 46766 plays
- Download track Go to track 3RD HOUR /// LIVE RECORDING FROM VIVA HARLEM NIGHTS 6th BIRTHDAY @ THE END LONDON 25.JAN.20085. 3RD HOUR /// LIVE RECORDING FROM VIVA HARLEM NIGHTS 6th BIRTHDAY @ THE END LONDON 25.JAN.2008 1.01.12 25601 plays
- Download track Go to track H SESSIONS /// EPISODE 1 /// RARE AFTERHOURS SESSION RECORDED @ STEVE LAWLER'S VILLA IN IBIZA 20086. H SESSIONS /// EPISODE 1 /// RARE AFTERHOURS SESSION RECORDED @ STEVE LAWLER'S VILLA IN IBIZA 2008 55.31 28616 plays
- 7. Steve LAWLER /// LIVE @ KETAMA, MOSCOW JAN 2010 55.24 39348 plays
- Official Website
- iTunes Ping
- Juno Records
- Resident Advisor
Steve Lawler needs no introduction, but he certainly warrants one. You would be hard pushed to ﬁnd a more in-form, in-demand, exceptionally talented artist, regarded as highly by his industry peers as he is by his huge global base of musically educated fans.
Steve Lawler, a child of the acid house generation, has been busy with the beats long before genres were but a twinkle in clublandʼs eye. An electronic artist who deﬁes generic boundaries, ever since his days organising the infamous motor way raves back in the early 90ʻs underneath the M42 motor way, in the UK.
As an artist: his releases & remixes have been signed by some of the worlds most established recording labels; R&S Records, Systematic, Drumcode, Harthouse, Cocoon, MBF, OVUM, Sci+Tec, Tsuba, Souvenir, Rekids, Boxer Sport, Be As One, Monique, Kostbar, Soma, Skint and of course his own recording label VIVa MUSiC.
As a Label Manager: Steveʼs label VIVa MUSiC (founded in 2006), has quickly earned a reputation for breaking new talent and has featured tracks by such artists as Reboot, Audioﬂy, Simon Baker, Jamie Jones, Davide Squillace, Luca Bacchetti, Bushwacka, Livio & Roby, Dragosh, Leon, Plasmik, Ripperton, Ilario Alicante, John Selway, Peace Division, Bearweasel, Tiefschwarz and of course Lawler himself, amongst many others and receives heavy patronage by many House & Techno luminaries. As for A&R, just ask artists like Simon Baker, Audioﬂy, Leon, Bearweasel and Livio & Roby and theyʼll tell you all about the support, encouragement and opportunities Lawler has given them.
VIVa MUSiC works as a culmination of everything thatʼs gone before; from the putting on of the aforementioned illegal raves, to his residency at super club Cream back in the mid 90ʼs. Heʼs remixed high proﬁle artists such as Jamelia, Dido and Justin Timberlake and worked with many of the worlds renowned dance imprints. As well as recording a track for the blockbuster horror movie by Ian Softly ʻThe Skeleton Keyʼ. Heʼs released some of the industryʼs most collectable mix series such as the ʻDark Drumsʼ, ʻLights Outʼ and, most recently, the ʻVIVaʼ series. Now on its 3rd release. The ʻVIVaʼ series has revealed Steveʼs widescreen vision better than any mix before with down tempo and deep house playing a big part in the beat blend. Steve held a triumphant residency for nine years at the Balearic club Space in Ibiza (a club he returned back to in 2008). His VIVa Nights residency where Steve played from doors open to door close at The End in London consistently sold out for its 7 years span and his residency at Londonʼs Home Club was one of the infamous venueʼs only success stories.
Dynamic, driven and drastically obsessed with performing as well as he possibly can Steveʼs passion for House, Techno and Electronica is too strong for one simple generic association, and right now his message is louder than ever. 18 years deep and Steve Lawler isnʼt just at the top of his game, heʼs pushing the boundaries of what a DJ can do – both technically and creatively – as an artist and as a successful label businessman.