S Olbricht - The Last Act Of Dorothy Stratten (FARB001-C) 9 tracks, 17.51 s*olbricht on September 11, 2012 08:50
- 1. a1 - DntTlk (Version) 1.59 998 plays
- 2. a2 - ILVU (trap2) 1.59 577 plays
- 3. a3 - Quinoe (Trap 3) 1.59 515 plays
- 4. a4 - S_tdr (tape3) 1.59 401 plays
- 5. a5 - Revox3 1.59 444 plays
- 6. b1 - Lutson In Luv v2 1.59 716 plays
- 7. b2 - LtubeDub 1.59 529 plays
- 8. b3 - S_tdr (tape5) 1.59 498 plays
- 9. b4 - Spasax (trap4) 1.59 554 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
S Olbricht was a famous german producer, songwriter. At the 70's he led the great
disco band S Tuder. In the year 1979 he moved to Los Angeles and met with a club promoter and pimp Paul Snider. Snider was helping a lot to Olbricht and his band, thanks to him S Tuder became the resident band at the Century City Club. After Snider's wife, Dorothy Stratten began working at the club, Olbircht and the girl fell in love and a tragic romance unfolded. She and Olbricht were lovers for a year. No doubt, Olbricht wrote his best songs during this time.
Shortly after the love begun, on August 14, 1980 the jelous husband killed Dorothy and Olbricht and his records has disappeared. 'The last act of Dorothy Stratten' is a selection of the lost and found tapes of S Olbricht.
All off this recordings was inspired by Dorothy's beauty and glamour.