- 1. Stefan Melbourne- Don't Let Me Go (The Way We Fall EP) 4.19 1033 plays
- 2. STEFAN MELBOURNE - Landslide 3.49 588 plays
- 3. STEFAN MELBOURNE - Won't You Wait 3.11 323 plays
- 4. Something Of Mine (The Way We Fall EP ) 3.40 412 plays
- 1. A Place To Hide (Taken from the 'Before The Sun Sets EP') 3.05 1124 plays
- 2. How Long Is Always (Taken from the 'Before The Sun Sets EP') 3.54 982 plays
- 3. One Last Time (Taken from the 'Before The Sun Sets EP') 3.18 946 plays
- 4. Before The Sun Sets (Taken from the 'Before The Sun Sets EP') 5.12 1267 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
THE WAY WE FALL OUT NOW!
With a whispering intensity for lyricism bound to simple yet robust musicality, Stefan Melbourne is already becoming a well-known name in the Manchester music scene. Drawing on the emotionally expressive sounds of Nick Drake and Tim Buckley, Melbourne is no stranger to urban poetry and lyrics of raw emotion, and has caught the limelight through his composite style that aligns itself with both indie-folk and country blues.
Tapping into a mature repertoire of seminal American folk musicians such as Lead Belly, Sonny Boy Williamson and Robert Johnson, his interesting blend of contemporary lyrics alongside a classic folk, almost bluegrass approach, sees Melbourne’s efforts fall comfortably on the ears of Bon Iver fans and Lamontagne followers alike.