- 1. Stefan Melbourne- Don't Let Me Go (The Way We Fall EP) 4.19 487 plays
- 2. STEFAN MELBOURNE - Landslide 3.49 353 plays
- 3. STEFAN MELBOURNE - Won't You Wait 3.11 226 plays
- 4. Something Of Mine (The Way We Fall EP ) 3.40 292 plays
- 1. A Place To Hide (Taken from the 'Before The Sun Sets EP') 3.05 1069 plays
- 2. How Long Is Always (Taken from the 'Before The Sun Sets EP') 3.54 930 plays
- 3. One Last Time (Taken from the 'Before The Sun Sets EP') 3.18 895 plays
- 4. Before The Sun Sets (Taken from the 'Before The Sun Sets EP') 5.12 1141 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
THE WAY WE FALL OUT NOW!
With a whispering intensity for lyricism bound to simple yet robust musicality, Stefan Melbourne is already becoming a well-known name in the Manchester music scene. Drawing on the emotionally expressive sounds of Nick Drake and Tim Buckley, Melbourne is no stranger to urban poetry and lyrics of raw emotion, and has caught the limelight through his composite style that aligns itself with both indie-folk and country blues.
Tapping into a mature repertoire of seminal American folk musicians such as Lead Belly, Sonny Boy Williamson and Robert Johnson, his interesting blend of contemporary lyrics alongside a classic folk, almost bluegrass approach, sees Melbourne’s efforts fall comfortably on the ears of Bon Iver fans and Lamontagne followers alike.