A Dismissed Future For All (2013) (FULL MASTERED) 10 tracks, 35.40 SteeScribbles on May 08, 2013 13:16
- 1. Dark, Cold & Feckless (mastered) 3.18 122 plays
- 2. A Dismissed Future For All (mastered) 4.26 34 plays
- 3. YAY, Doomsday (mastered) 2.05 15 plays
- 4. Hallucinogenics (mastered) 2.02 21 plays
- 5. A Heart-Shaped Replica Resides Within You (mastered) 3.12 28 plays
- 6. All Our Role Models Are Dying (mastered) 3.43 16 plays
- 7. A Billion Raindrops (mastered) 4.55 18 plays
- 8. A Human Sound (mastered) 3.27 24 plays
- 9. The World's On Tabloids (mastered) 2.30 16 plays
- 10. B-Side To The Soundtrack Of Life (mastered) 5.58 26 plays
- SteeScribbles Official Blog
- SteeScribbles - Bandcamp Collection
INTERESTED IN A PHYSICAL COPY OF "A DISMISSED FUTURE FOR ALL?" Like this photo! http://www.facebook.com/steescribblesMusic/posts/582587221762098
Like my music? Go like my Facebook page for exclusive offers and such.
SteeScribbles is the musical persona of Stephen McKeever.
It's been twenty-one years since a change in the values of life has been detected.
I lost a whole lot of hope today for the way of life.
Things were never this bad.
The crazy cities of the island are at war with one another.
The newspaper headlines telling us everyone and everything will kill us,
While the cold-hearted journalists intrude on the lives of damaged folk for their views,
And the modem music rotting the speakers of the stereo, clogging it up with dirty innuendo playing in the background.
As the future soldiers sit on their bottoms armed with the controls, killing off non-existent enemies with non-existent guns, and non-existent morals and family ties,
As the magazines are screaming at us to stop eating and be a cold silhouette of a slender front page tart,
While the television broadcasts sad stories through means of an advertisement, just to turn the other cheek and go "Fuck them. Look after number one."
It's a dark and dynamic world out there, where change is for the worse, and fairness is the lying word that is spouted by the suits once a day, to keep their integrity and reputation amongst The Legion of Doom in check. It's a world where "New and Improved" is nothing more than a way to destroy the things people love, whilst at the same time, putting a heavier price tag on it. A world where a feckless youth destroy themselves with cheap piss and chemicals with names with countless syllables.
A world I long to dismiss.