- 1. Dungeon of Steel 2.41 136 plays 165.0 BPM
- 2. Palace of Concrete 5.09 122 plays
- 3. Displaced Anger 4.24 105 plays
- 4. Respect is Dead 4.39 142 plays
- 5. Death Is Inevitable 3.49 63 plays
- 6. Losing Control 2.23 6 plays
- 7. Do Unto Others Or Die 5.57 3 plays
- 8. The Sickness 1.29 10 plays
- 9. Someone Got it Wrong 3.46 9 plays
- 10. No Answers 3.32 15 plays
- 11. Lost Control 3.00 15 plays
Dedicated to creating music that is uncompromised and independent of the commercial mainstream markets, delivering something that is unique, creative, original and always striving for excellence. Genre shall not define it, nor shall its boundaries limit creativity.
Steel Box Theories draws from an array of different musical genres and influences; from the stark minimal industrial sounds of Nine Inch Nails to the progressive and experimental sounds of bands such as Tool, Pink Floyd, and Primus. Applying elements of discord and atonality found in the works of classical composers such as Bela Bartok, through to the harsh aural brutality found in modern metal bands such as Korn, Killswitch Engage, Mastodon and Il Nino.
Steel Box Theories is the brainchild and musical project from composer, performer and producer Lawless Luke.