- 1. Miri - Broken City CD Mix (Not Mastered) 3.46 30 plays
- 2. Minnie Birch - Glitter 3.25 13 plays
- 3. Sophie Jamieson - Gold 3.30 914 plays
- 4. Russell Joslin - Pittsburgh (NOT Mastered) 4.39 277 plays
- 5. Alvarez Theory - Johnson 5.11 79 plays
- Go to track One Week Later Snippet (JAZZ) perf. by Three Plus One prod. SRR rec. & mix by J. Scott6. One Week Later Snippet (JAZZ) perf. by Three Plus One prod. SRR rec. & mix by J. Scott 2.08 172 plays
- 7. Tea Stained Maps - Laura Sutherland (Acoustic) 2.41 304 plays
- 8. Motown ain't big enough for the both of us - Remfry Dedman (ACOUSTIC) 3.55 210 plays
- 9. Here For Now - Miri (ALT POP) 4.19 200 plays
- 10. This is Goodbye - Mandy Woods (COUNTRY) (NOT MASTERED) 3.30 145 plays
- 11. Slick as Texas Oil - Mandy Woods (COUNTRY) (NOT Mastered) 4.01 181 plays
- 12. Patterns and Quilts - Miri (ALT POP) (NOT Mastered) 4.39 221 plays
- 13. Barcelona - Miri (ALT POP) (NOT Mastered) 2.32 189 plays
- 14. I tell my guitar the things I used to tell you EP (Montage) - Remfry Dedman 2.29 169 plays
- 15. First Waltz (Snippett) - Rob Tabrett (JAZZ) 1.04 90 plays
- 16. Ode to a friend - Remfry Dedman (ACOUSTIC PUNK) 1.27 144 plays
- 1. Blue Eyed Boy featuring Alexsia Louca (RnB / URBAN) 3.49 268 plays
- 2. Selfishly (TEEN ROCK POP) 2.42 246 plays
- 3. This is how love ends feat. Andrea (SOUL) 3.25 277 plays
- Go to track One Week Later Snippet (JAZZ) perf. by Three Plus One prod. SRR rec. & mix by J. Scott1. One Week Later Snippet (JAZZ) perf. by Three Plus One prod. SRR rec. & mix by J. Scott 2.08 172 plays
- 2. Callous - Set of cues for horror short (ORCHESTRAL) 5.42 138 plays
- 3. Be Dark (FUNKY GUITAR) 2.28 121 plays
Spare Room Recording is the umbrella for the musical activities of Nick and Hannah Harris. As producers / mixers / musicians / songwriters and composers they have worked with a diverse selection of artists on a range records and independent films.
From their base in North London, using their wealth of musical knowledge, technical savvy and high quality gear, they provide a creative, fun environment that aims to bring a song / composition / artist to the fullest potential.
Artists that Nick and Hannah have worked with have been signed to labels , had music licenced to labels and films, and have received regular airplay on local radio. Currently three tracks we worked on with London songwriter Miri are to appear on new British film ‘Fear of Water’ starring Lily Loveless from Skins.
As well as being studio rats Nick and Hannah have been a regular presence on the London scene both as performers and supporting the live work of the artists that pass through Spare Room’s doors. Nick is also a live sound engineer working regularly at the Boogaloo in Highgate.
"Nick not only has great technical skills, but he is consummate musician, and therefore knew what I wanted before I knew myself, and I am fussy. A very productive session."
June 2013 Frank Crocker Singer
"Spare Room is a relaxed and creative environment that I thoroughly enjoyed working in. Nick and Hannah are very accommodating and will happily go to every length to reach your creative vision. It's nice to work with a balance of technical precision and creativity." March 2012 Lewis Greenslade Songwriter