- 1. God On The Dancefloor w/Bass Coma and Alejo 4.22 2499 plays
- 2. Brass Jungle w/Psydell 3.45 3013 plays
- 3. Purple Carpets w/ Alejo 3.37 1024 plays
- 4. Cuddle Puddle w/Psydell 5.32 2214 plays
- 5. The Rising Tide (SPANKALICIOUS Remix) 3.10 770 plays
- 6. God On The Dance Floor (Yheti remix) 2.07 909 plays
- Download track Go to track Give Me Back My Funky Music - P - Funk Allstar Ronkat & George Clinton (SPANKALICIOUS Remix)1. Give Me Back My Funky Music - P - Funk Allstar Ronkat & George Clinton (SPANKALICIOUS Remix) 5.02 2298 plays 103.0 BPM
- 2. Cold Air Balloon 3.22 1055 plays
- 3. REPRESENT! ( PHADED Remix) 6.19 694 plays
- 4. Samurai Test Ft. Spade One 4.03 926 plays
- 5. Lean Back On It (BEAT MACHINE Remix) 4.20 1382 plays
- 6. Sons of Starchild (Spankalicious X Alejo) - 2072 4.33 747 plays
Psychedelic Bounce/Live Drums ( Cincinnati, Ohio )
Re:Evolution Media - Grassroots California
SPANKALICIOUS is BOUNCE!.
Playing alongside every major cutting edge act in livetronica, bass music, electro, and hip-hop (Pretty Lights, Bassnectar, Griz, Caspa, Borgore—the list goes on) as well as several major festival appearances including Wakarusa, Sonic Bloom, Bassnectar’s First Bass Center, Hyperion, Camp Euforia, and more.
He made his triumphant return to Summer Camp Music Festival, as well as made his debut at The Manifestation Celebration in Dallas, the inaugural IMPULSE Music Festival in Georgia, and the blowout Camp Bisco XI in upstate NY alongside some of the biggest acts of today. An extensive background in rudimental percussion and drumline allows Spank to read rhythms inside and out and even incorporate live drumming into his sets. With musical influences ranging from the Grateful Dead and Phish to U.G.K. and Three Six Mafia, Spanky has found his niche in his world of Glitchy Hippie Psychedelic Bounce.
Booking - Re:Evolution Media
Anand Harsh - firstname.lastname@example.org