Stats for this track
In 11 Sets
- 9 Tracks, 10.56.39
- 9 Tracks, 8.30.17
- 117 Tracks, 148.15.02
- 49 Tracks, 30.35.50
This mix is a hodgepodge of different styles (deep, tech, electro and progressive house) that I've collected over the last few months. I recorded it in one take a few weeks ago while I was laid up with the flu for no other reason really than to keep myself from going stir crazy.
If you subscribe to the Pink Mammoth podcast then you likely heard a version of this particular mix when it was released on March 25th (big thanks again to JDubya, Gravity and the whole Pink Mammoth crew for featuring it).
This is a promo-free, extended version (with two additional tracks) at a much higher bit rate for your listening enjoyment.
I'm typecast as a breaks DJ these days (of course I have nobody but myself to blame for that), but I still collect house tracks here and there and stock them away until I have enough to put together a set like this one.....I always struggle to come up with clever names for these things, so I just used the title of the first track, Symphony. For some reason that name seemed fitting.....I hope you like it!
I'd like to thank my good buddy and world-class illustrator, Jem Panufnik (www.jempanufnik.com), for lending his artwork to this mix.
1. Symphony (Siopis Remix) - F3
2. Jerewan - Kotelett, Zadak
3. I Feel Love (Thugfucker Remix) - Lopazz, Casio Casino
4. Crazy Cow Bell (Vidis Edit) - Downtown Party Network
5. Steady feat. Jaw - Guy Gerber, Jaw
6. Rise Of Angel (Andrea Oliva Remix) - Luciano
7. Can You Feel It (Metodi Hristov Remix) - Tommyboy
8. Rendez Vous - Jay Lumen
9. 310-FUNK - Olivier Giacomotto, Simon Doty
10. Foxy (Butch's Raw Cut) - SIS
11. Much Time - Chris Carrier
12. Play Cool The Old School - Jay Lumen
13. Anaconda - Wolfgang Gartner
14. No Regrets - Dema, Paride Saraceni
15. Let Me Count The Ways - Benoit & Sergio
16. Mind Rape - Beckers, Hatfield
As a member and resident of Space Cowboys, Zach Moore spins events from San Francisco to the Burning Man playa and beyond. Zach has played epic, sold-out events like Outside Lands, Treasure Island Music Festival, Lightening in a Bottle, PEX Summer Fest and Space Cowboys' own Ghost Ship and Breakfast of Champions. These days, Zach's live sets are mostly packed with party rockin' breaks, but his love of electronic music starts with house and spans many of the subgenres, including deep, vocal, tech, progressive, and electro. Zach is also the producer of The RIPEcast, the Space Cowboys' weekly, electronic music podcast and 2013 Breakspoll nominee for "Best Radio Show".