- 1. Soundwiese - DJ set @ Echogarden (Tabakfabrik-Linz-Austria-24.08.13) by echogarden 1.18.00 2456 plays
- 2. MIX15 Deep Afterhour by soundwiese 2.00.00 2324 plays
- 3. MIX12 Train Dreamer by soundwiese 1.15.25 2145 plays
- 4. MIX20 Santa Chord by soundwiese 2.00.00 2905 plays
- 5. MIX10 Duba Libre by soundwiese 1.18.00 2301 plays 124.0 BPM
- 6. MIX21 "sub.pod.85 Soundwiese – Hello Subspiele" by soundwiese 1.20.00 3384 plays
- 7. MIX23 [SPFpod023] spiel:feld Podcast 023 - Soundwiese - Easter Tronica by soundwiese 1.16.00 5176 plays
- 8. MIX19 Crowded Club by soundwiese 1.17.30 2439 plays
- 9. MIX06 Chordy Walker by soundwiese 1.20.00 1779 plays 125.0 BPM
- 10. MIX03 Dub Affairs by soundwiese 1.18.00 2602 plays 124.0 BPM
- 1. MIX22 Surfing Melodies by soundwiese 1.16.40 2737 plays
- 2. MIX18 With Ease by soundwiese 1.13.10 3791 plays
- 3. MIX16 Someday Summer by soundwiese 1.18.00 2469 plays
- 4. MIX14 Door Opens by soundwiese 1.06.00 2185 plays
- 5. MIX12 Train Dreamer by soundwiese 1.15.25 2145 plays
- 6. MIX08 Tended Moves by soundwiese 1.29.30 1816 plays
- 7. MIX07 Diving Depth by soundwiese 1.18.00 2064 plays
- 8. MIX05 Saturday Night by soundwiese 1.20.00 2198 plays 124.0 BPM
- 9. MIX11 Mystical Trip by soundwiese 1.19.30 2150 plays
- 10. MIX04 Friday Night by soundwiese 1.20.00 2132 plays 125.0 BPM
- 11. MIX02 Summer Driving by soundwiese 1.08.59 1715 plays 127.0 BPM
- 12. Soundwiese - DJ set @ Echogarden (Tabakfabrik-Linz-Austria-24.08.13) by echogarden 1.18.00 2456 plays
Domrauschen Projects | Soundwiese = It is a series of deep mixes by Markus Wilwerscheid from Cologne that are regularly updated with new club & studio mixes, as well as podcasts.
In my view, a DJ is an emotional narrator who tells an exciting story from beginning to end in one piece, without losing track of the storyline.
Since the early nineties I am fascinated by mystical, slightly melancholic and melodious sounds – the more abstract, the more interesting. The thrill of choosing successive building blocks of a track, mixing them and casting them into one is instilled in me to this day and will never leave me. A real enrichment and a beautiful means of conveying feelings in a musically emotional form.
I see the function of a DJ and the message brought over similar to a storyteller, spinning his yarn with individual, carefully chosen words, bit by bit, with ups and downs, sometimes louder, sometimes quieter. Similarly, each mix has its beginning, midpoint and ending. Just as in conversation, I choose my words carefully, allowing me to interact with the audience, which I like to take on a journey throughout the set. In contrast to club mixes, I tell my very own stories in various studio mixes, and also in the podcast form.
From the very beginning to this day, I have lived and experienced the electronic music scene first hand. I listened to and tried out many genres, and stayed true to many styles to this date. It is this diversity that makes it so enthralling, and allows me to serve myself from many different areas to suit my personal taste. The most important thing is a clear underlying idea that follows through everything while mixing.
A sense of deep sound shall be carried and likewise held. My style moves through many electronic sub-genres, making it impossible for me to define it. And I don`t even want that. Whether minimal club sound, dubby chord techno, melodious tech house, abstract electronica or spherical ambient: it has to be "deep" and "soulful”, that's essential.
Listen through the mixes at http://domrauschen.com/soundwiese – the filterable genre portfolio makes it easier for you to discover your very own sound. Perhaps you will recognize a part of yourself in one of my Deep Mixes – they will keep spinning out, just as the decks keep spinning on!
Markus aka Soundwiese
For further information and bookings, simply get in touch by email to soundwiese at domrauschen com. Markus aka Soundwiese.