- 1. Edith Piaf La Vie En Rose (La Foule Remix) 2.00 2619 plays
- 2. Kool & The Gang (Summer Madness Remix) Summer Insanity 2.59 1081 plays
- 3. Can't Say enough about mom 2.34 170 plays
- 4. Booger Bits 2.03 154 plays
- 5. Cowboy Bebop Theme (Remix) 1.27 453 plays
- Download track Go to track Michael Jackson - Whatever Happens6. Michael Jackson - Whatever Happens 4.07 21534 plays
- 7. I'm Never Gonna Dance Again Remastered 3.22 2967 plays
- 8. Power Rangers Turbo (Remix) 2.04 2484 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
Brinan Weeks - Got his start through the NAACP Student Theater Outreach Program in Albany where he started his musical career at the age of 13 playing african & caribbean percussion. With that training he discovered at the age of 14 that he could beatbox and continued to develop those skills throughout high school and eventually college where he then was introduced to music production on a study abroad trip in Dakar, Senegal. After graduating from Siena College with a Bachelors in History with a focus on West African and Middle Eastern Studies, he taught for a year in the Albany City School District and decided to go for his Master's in Teaching. So in 2009 he packed up and headed for Los Angeles where he received his Master's in Teaching at the University of Southern California in only 13 months. During his time in LA he became a regular on the stand up circut incorporating his beatboxing into his act and then he solely worked on developing more complex material which then opened doors for him leading to performances at The Laugh Factory, the Comedy Store and the LA Improv. With the economy being so terrible in California, Brinan decided to head back to Albany to a full time teaching job in the Albany City School District where he is currently assisting students with special needs at the elementary school level. He feels that providing guidance to youth in such turbulent times is the best way to express his talents. He wants to inspire and educate so that whoever learns from him will exceed what he has already accomplished. Plans for the future? He's already ahead of you.