SND.PE VOL.03: Raw Club Material previews (out now) 13 tracks, 33.16 soundpellegrino on June 06, 2014 12:05
- 1. TRACK ID — "2"(from SND.PE VOL.03) 2.00 823 plays
- 2. K-LAGANE — "She's So Fine"(from SND.PE VOL.03) 2.00 906 plays
- 3. RATCHETT TRAXXX — "On Top" (feat. Paul Fisher)(from SND.PE VOL.03) 2.00 886 plays
- 4. FRIENDSHIP — "Phreak Mania" (from SND.PE VOL.03) 2.00 965 plays
- 5. DEKE SOTO — "Black Ice"(from SND.PE VOL.03) 2.00 694 plays
- 6. TOYC — "Analog Drums" (from SND.PE VOL.03) 2.00 948 plays
- 7. LOW CONCEPT — "Girlfriend" (from SND.PE VOL.03) 2.00 1146 plays
- 8. NICOLAS MALINOWSKY — "Crash" (from SND.PE VOL.03) 2.00 1548 plays
- 9. RABIT — "Thug Rotorvator" (from SND.PE VOL.03) 3.47 11235 plays
- 10. CRYSTAL — "Underwater" (from SND.PE VOL.03) 3.58 4375 plays
- 11. RUSHMORE — "Evertrack" (from SND.PE VOL.03) 4.17 4371 plays
- 12. JOE HOWE & MATTHIAS ZIMMERMANN — "Jules" (from SND.PE VOL.03) 3.12 5571 plays
- 13. KOYOTE — "No Desillusion Baby" (from SND.PE VOL.03) 2.00 689 plays
- 1. JOE HOWE — 'Zip' 2.00 4966 plays
- 2. JOE HOWE — 'Chewww' 2.00 3728 plays
- 3. JOE HOWE — 'Good Morning, Vocoder' 2.00 2669 plays
- 4. JOE HOWE — 'Zequals' 2.00 2043 plays
- 5. JOE HOWE — 'Drop City (skit)' 2.00 1678 plays
- 6. JOE HOWE — 'Groove-script' 2.00 1533 plays
- 7. JOE HOWE — 'Dream D' 2.00 1404 plays
- 8. JOE HOWE — 'Musografik' 2.00 1175 plays
Sound Pellegrino x Boiler Room (5 Aug 2013) 6 tracks, 4.07.04 soundpellegrino on March 23, 2014 17:23
- 1. K-Lagane 30 min Boiler Room Paris mix by BOILER ROOM 31.14
- 2. Jean Nipon b2b Koyote 50 min Boiler Room Paris mix by BOILER ROOM 52.04
- 3. BAMBOUNOU 45 min Boiler Room Paris mix by BOILER ROOM 44.39
- 4. Sound Pellegrino Thermal Team 55 min Boiler Room Paris mix by BOILER ROOM 56.33
- 5. Matthias Zimmermann 30 min Boiler Room Paris mix by BOILER ROOM 29.46
- 6. Surkin 30 min Boiler Room Paris mix by BOILER ROOM 32.46
Based in Paris, Sound Pellegrino is the label started by TEKI LATEX and ORGASMIC in 2009. The label focuses on club sounds evolving at the fringe of House, Techno, Bass and un-named half time dance-music hybrids all tied together by a strong hip hop background. The spirit of the label is to bridge gaps between scenes geographically, musically and generation-wise. The catalog is provided by a vast community of like-minded artists from all over the globe, forming a rich and diverse worldwide bond.
Curated by renowned DJs and taste makers Orgasmic and Teki Latex (from pioneer electronic hip hop outfit TTC – Teki also happens to be one of the founders of Institubes), Sound Pellegrino has quickly established itself as one of the labels to reckon with, releasing singles by Zombie Disco Squad, Renaissance Man, Todd Edwards & Surkin, L-Vis 1990, Para One, G.Vump, Bok Bok & Tom Trago, Panteros666, Teeth, Maelstrom (amongst others) and generating interest by A-List DJs from all ends of the dance music spectrum such as Modeselektor, Hudson Mohawke, Boys Noize, Annie Mac, Diplo, A-Trak, Sinden, Pete Tong, Claude Vonstroke, Ivan Smagghe, Laurent Garnier, Chloé, Justin Martin, Agoria, Joakim to name a few.
Their vision is carried and complimented by the direction of label manager EMILE SHAHIDI (also a former Institubes staffer) who handles development of the label’s activities and brands as well as executive production on all releases. He is also the creator and co-editor in chief of its printed publication L’Annuel.
Orgasmic and Teki Latex, the two public faces of the label, unite to form the SOUND PELLEGRINO THERMAL TEAM and they are ready to take that movement to a club near you. Even though their teaming up behind the turntables dates from 2009, these two have known each other for about 20 years and have released countless collaborations. Going through various musical phases, they have always kept a will to explore forward-thinking dance music that will make the crowd go crazy without sounding stale and outdated.
Mixing ingredients from classic house, avant-garde beats, abrupt techno tools, body-exercising bass and carefully-picked rap & r&b gems, the Thermal Team’s display of 3-deck blending craftsmanship, their transversal selection of tracks from the past the present and the future of club music, and their instinctive crowd-adaptation abilities (devoid of vision-altering compromises) are the guarantee of what clubbers across the globe have been continuously calling “a hell of a good time and a crazy unique experience”. With a hundred mixes for the Sound Pellegrino Podcast under their belt, the A&R and helming of the 35 releases of Sound Pellegrino’s exemplary catalog and 3 EPs as Sound Pellegrino Thermal Team, you can tell these guys know what they are doing.
Sound Pellegrino’s CROSSOVER SERIES is a collection of EPs where 2 artists from different countries, backgrounds, generations and/or scenes are brought together by Sound Pellegrino to collaborate on some tracks. So far Bambounou was paired with Joakim, Bok Bok with Tom Trago, and Todd Edwards with Surkin. Each time the result far surpassed our expectations, further establishing the Crossover Series as a strong cement between sounds and scenes, shaking up people’s expectations of what is compatible with what in the electronic music world.
EXPECT NO LESS is our new vinyl-only imprint, helmed by Orgasmic, set to release toolsets for DJs, secret weapons with the futuristic edge his fans know him for.