- 1. Xiaotian Shi - Blighted Wonderland - Tuned Micro (solo) 1.37 4620 plays
- 2. Dirk Ehlert - Angels Lullaby - Tuned Micro (solo) 1.24 3435 plays
- 3. Brad Halverson Seashells TunedMicro naked 2.39 2521 plays
- 4. Sascha Knorr - Micromanagement - Tuned Micro (solo) 1.24 2174 plays
- 5. Max Zhdanov - Complex Hybrid Algoritm - Tuned Micro 2.28 1577 plays
- 6. Paul Amos - How To Ride A Bicycle - Tuned Micro (solo) 1.24 1413 plays
- 7. Russell Bell - Into the Light - Tuned Micro (solo) 2.21 1332 plays
- 8. Reuben Cornell - Tuning Issues - Tuned Micro 1.08 1016 plays
- 9. Marco Frydshou - Pacific Memories - Tuned Micro 2.35 879 plays
- 10. Marie-Anne Fischer - Curiosity - Tuned Micro (solo) 1.48 1022 plays
- 11. Matthew Adam Taylor - Microscopic - Tuned Micro (solo) 1.51 760 plays
- 12. Megalith Music - Snowbound - Tuned Micro (solo) 1.20 730 plays
- 13. Arkadiusz Reikowski - Abnormality - Tuned Micro (solo) 1.30 764 plays
- 14. Reuben Cornell - Tuning Issues - Tuned Micro (solo) 1.08 610 plays
- 15. Max Zhdanov - Complex Organic Algorithm - Tuned Micro (solo) 2.28 652 plays
More sets by Soundiron (72)
Soundiron's Tuned Micro library is a compact multi-instrument collection focusing on a variety of our unique stringed and tuned percussion instruments. It features 20 articulations taken from 12 instruments in the Soundiron Stringed & Tuned Percussion Collection and offers a simple introduction to the signature style and tone found in these full libraries: Bamblong, Circlebells, Cylindrum, Imbibaphones, Kalimba, Music Box, The Struck Grand, Toy Glockenspiel, Twine Bass, Waterharp, Whaledrum and Zitherette. The instruments were recorded in a variety of locations, from dry studios to underground bunkers, using large diaphragm mics in wide stereo pairs for clarity, presence and body. Soundiron libraries are know for rigorous deep sampling, so while Tuned Micro's sample pool has been streamlined to optimized 2 round-robins and 2-4 velocity layers, each instrument has been carefully programmed to retain organic playability and dynamic responsiveness.
This library includes an all-inclusive master preset, with a dual-layer mixer that allows direct access to all of the 20 individual instrument articulations available in Tuned Micro. With two independently controllable layers, users can load and play any two articulations simultaneously (such as the Bamblong and Water Harp). Each layer can be switched instantly in real-time, with fully automatable controls, such as volume, attack, start offset, release gating and re-tuning. It also features the advanced Uberpeggiator system, which can create complex and adaptive arpeggiations with drawable velocity/rhythm step-sequencer. There's also a 3-band EQ with gain, frequency and bandwidth controls and a convolution reverb effect that includes 6 custom spaces and 6 special FX impulses. Tuned Micro contains 285 samples and 248 MB of content, optimized to 156MB after lossless ncw compression. This instrument is designed for the full version of Kontakt 4.2.4 and later. Sorry, the free Kontakt Player doesn't support this library.
250 MB source / 127 MB installed (w/ lossless ncw audio compression).
Open format to allow user customization.
Format(s): Kontakt 4 .nki and .ncw.
Available by Continuata Direct Download and DVD.
PDF user manual
Here's a collection of mp3 demos: http://soundcloud.com/soundiron/sets/tuned-micro/
Here's a video walk-through with Brad Halverson showing various content and features included in Tuned Micro: http://youtu.be/sDvu02Id-cM