- 1. Start The Day Anew -(Played On 6Music With Lauren Laverne) - R-Lo Records 2.56 2294 plays
- 2. Galatea - (Played On BBC6Music With Tom Robinson) - R-Lo Records 4.08 1104 plays
- 3. 9 Miles Down A Black Line - R-Lo Records 3.18 1709 plays
- 4. Calling On The Rain -(Played On BBC6Music With Tom Robinson) R-Lo Records 3.17 1290 plays
- MPFREE-Lauren Laverne Show 5/11/12
- Noize Makes Enemies Live Session
- Merchandise - Uk
- Merchandise - USA/Canada
- R Lo Records
- BUY OUR MUSIC
Lauren Laverne - 6Music
Tom Robinson - 6Music
Gary Crowley - 6Music/BBC London
Jim Gellatly - Xfm
The British Council (The Selector)
Strong Room Alive Radio
Sons Between Guns were born in a beach hut.
Meeting for the first time and realising they shared the same passion for music it wasn’t long before they were in the studio bringing together their eclectic musical tastes and different experiences with music production.
2012 has been a significant year for the Sons. They have released their debut E.P. 'Red 1' with R-Lo Records, been featured on BBC 6 Music by Lauren Laverne, Tom Robinson and Gary Crowley, and they have headlined nights at The Dublin Castle in Camden and performed at London’s Proud2 club.
With Paul’s electronic beats and Tom’s vocals at the core, the music of Sons Between Guns invites the listener to link the past with the present. With guitar work that echoes post punk in one song and martial art movie soundtracks in the next, and with productions that can be multi layered and yet at other times minimal, their songs are inspired by an array of influences, from Krautrock to Future Sounds of London and from Symbolist paintings to Russian Animation.
'Red 1' has received exciting reviews, amassing enough attention to be featured on the front page of I-Tunes new music listings. Early 2013 will see the release the of their Second E.P. 'Yellow 2', which promises to deliver the same variety and energy as it’s predecessor.