SOM 028 Cousin Vic - Body In The Basement EP 4 tracks, 8.05 Somatik Sounds on December 30, 2013 12:44
- 1. SOM 028 Cousin Vic - Body In The Basement (Original Mix) preview 2.00 250 plays
- 2. SOM 028 Cousin Vic - Morphoder (Original Mix) preview 2.00 219 plays
- 3. SOM 028 Cousin Vic - Dooper (Original Mix) preview 1.59 269 plays
- 4. SOM 028 Cousin Vic - Infected (Original Mix) preview 2.05 333 plays
- 1. SOM 027 Perforated Cerebral Party - Pinch Of (Good Trip Mix) preview 2.09 466 plays
- 2. SOM 027 Perforated Cerebral Party - Psilocyba Dictation (Somatik Mix) preview 2.05 398 plays
- 3. SOM 027 Perforated Cerebral Party - Assa (Original Mix) preview 2.30 590 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
- LETHAL DOSE RECORDINGS
- LETHAL SCRIPT LABEL
- Live@Rave - "Lords Of Techno"
17/02/2014 - SOM 029 Hertzman - Mascot EP
Somatik is sub label of Lethal Dose Recordings. Somatik Sounds Group is based in Saint Petersburg (Russia), also working on ukrainian territory - Kyiv city. Perforated Cerebral Party & HERTZMAN are founders of this Somatik Techno Group. We are family label, but we also prefer new quality artists on our board.
Somatik Techno is - in other words - Biomechano. The first tracks of this sort were recorded as cover - versions, tributes to John Balance of "Coil" (2004) & Klaus Nomi (2006). The idea was to make dark, slow techno, resembling a funeral march. These two so-called requiems became the base on which Somatik Techno flourished some time later, after both it's founders nearly died: one from a heart attack, a result of many years of Rave-lifestyle, the other spent a week in coma, Oding on tranquilizers after a bad trip. So Vovapcp & Tsaritsa Logiki had to slow down and their music slowed down with them. Pretty soon more artists found the heavy, "rusty" groove, dark melodics & rasping bass-line's of Somatik Techno appealing and this style originated in S-Petersburg, gained followers in Ukraine, Belarus, Finland, Ireland and across Russian Federation.
Send your demos into Soudcloud dropbox with private share.
Dont use our mail for demos!
If u have any propositions or some interest for our production in live acts, mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org