- 1. Sole Signal - Immortalized (Halo 3 remix) 3.43 1213 plays
- 2. Afterlife - Switchfoot (Sole Signal remix) 3.35 615 plays
- 3. Sole Signal - Castle Crescendo (Donkey Kong Country 2 remix) 3.39 216 plays
- 4. "He's A Pirate" (Sole Signal remix) 4.16 897 plays
- 5. Sole Signal - Life of a Spy (James Bond remix) 3.45 220 plays
- 6. Sole Signal - Time to Brawl! (Smash Brothers Brawl remix) 1.59 197 plays
- 7. Christmas Epic (Carol of the Bells remix) 3.05 468 plays
- 8. Sole Signal - Loco Motion (Final Fantasy VI remix) 4.14 191 plays
- 9. Sole Signal - Star Wars Magnus Vir 5.35 256 plays
- 10. Sole Signal - Devastation's Doorway (Mario 64 remix) 3.42 120 plays
- 11. Sole Signal - Rocking the Cradle (Goldeneye remix) 4.46 122 plays
- 12. Sole Signal - Day's End (Mario Kart 64 remix) 5.00 121 plays
What began in a basement in 2006 with only a laptop, a cheap pair of speakers, and a desire to create inspiring music has continued to grow, reaching ever-expanding numbers of listeners worldwide.
Tens of thousands of basketball fans at Valparaiso University, the University of Virginia, the University of Findlay, and Ancilla College have heard Greg Michalec's work, with tracks such as Rising Impact serving as the catalyst for pumping up those basketball arenas at their starting lineup introductions.
He has had his music featured in several indie films and videogames, most recently contributing a number of remixes to the GoldenEye: Source soundtrack. These and other remixes have helped to steadily develop a large online fanbase with his unique blend of electronic, acoustic, and orchestral styles under the artist name of Sole Signal.
In August 2008 he released his first album, One Day Millennium through Protagonist Records, an eclectic mix of electronic and orchestral styles.