- 1. Francesco Tarantini - Por Ti (Original Mix) Feat. Mr. V 2.02 1190 plays
- 2. Francesco Tarantini - Por Ti (Dawn Mix) 2.02 791 plays
- 3. Francesco Tarantini - Por Ti (Guitar Trip Mix) 2.02 700 plays
- 4. Francesco Tarantini - One More (Original Mix) 2.02 1038 plays
- 5. Francesco Tarantini - One More (6AM Mix) 2.02 736 plays
- 1. Pablo Fierro - "Manteca" (Original Drums At Home Mix) 2.02 2568 plays
- 2. Pablo Fierro - "Manteca" (Mr. V's Saturday Night Fever Reprise) 2.02 1925 plays
- 3. Pablo Fierro - "Manteca" (Mr. V's Underground Dub) 2.02 1863 plays
- 1. Fabio Genito - Back To Skool (Dub Mix) 2.02 2227 plays
- 2. Fabio Genito - Back To Skool (Raw Mix) 2.02 973 plays
- 3. Fabio Genito - Buena Onda (Raw Mix) 2.02 1103 plays
- 4. Fabio Genito - Buena Onda (Original Mix) 2.02 844 plays
- 5. Fabio Genito - Nibiru (Dub Mix) 2.02 831 plays
- 6. Fabio Genito - Nibiru (Original Mix) 2.02 773 plays
Mr. V Feat. Carlos Mena & Pablo Fierro - "Fire La Chocha" (The Remixes) - Pack 1 4 tracks, 8.08 solechannelmusic on February 20, 2013 04:25
- 1. Fire La Chocha (B.Original & Damir Pushkar Nu Disco Main Mix) 2.02 2532 plays
- 2. Fire La Chocha (B.Original & Damir Pushkar Remix) 2.02 1143 plays
- 3. Fire La Chocha (Fabio Genito Punknotic Remix) 2.02 1751 plays
- 4. Fire La Chocha (Masterkev & Tony Loreto MKTL Main Mix) 2.02 1363 plays
Since meeting in 1999 as interns working at a recording studio, Alix Alvarez and Victor Font (aka Mr.V) have made an impact on house music worldwide one record at a time. Creating an official partnership in 2002 they founded a weekly Saturday night party in NYC called SOLE Channel. The mission was to create an atmosphere around deepdance grooves and present it to a younger generation of club heads.
Both producers collaborated on remix projects and were getting acclaim and major support from Dj's around the world.
With so much output and support Alix and Mr.V agreed the time was right to create their own imprint to showcase their ability as producers and songwriters as well as breathe fresh ideas into underground music. "We felt the need to create our own label and use it to convey our ideas without any restrictions" says Alix. Concentrating on the label's unique sound Mr.V says "when I think of SOLE Channel Music I think of a label with vision and direction. The label's sound is definitely headed in the right direction.....the future".
Armed with fresh sounds, new ideas and exciting musical collaborations with people such as Franck Roger, Arnold Jarvis & Siji, SOLE Channel is more than just a label with a copy and paste formula. It is innovative, on-point and forward thinking. Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to SOLE Channel Music.