Luminosity invites Solarstone pres. Pure Trance @ Beachclub Fuel, Bloemendaal [15.06.2013] 5 tracks, 8.40.59 Solarstone. on June 29, 2013 11:05
- 1. Michael Cassette @ Pure Trance, Fuel, Bloemendaal. 15.06.2013. 1.44.52 14550 plays
- 2. M.I.K.E @ Solarstone pres. Pure Trance at Beachclub Fuel,Bloemendaal [15.06.2013] 1.09.47 6421 plays
- 3. Solarstone @ Solarstone pres. Pure Trance at Beachclub Fuel, Bloemendaal [15.06.2013] 2.36.40 20103 plays
- Go to track Alex M.O.R.P.H @ Solarstone pres. Pure Trance at Beachclub Fuel, Bloemendaal [15.06.2013]4. Alex M.O.R.P.H @ Solarstone pres. Pure Trance at Beachclub Fuel, Bloemendaal [15.06.2013] 1.16.39 11497 plays
- Go to track Giuseppe Ottaviani LIVE @ Solarstone pres. Pure Trance at Beachclub Fuel, Bloemendaal [15.06.2013]5. Giuseppe Ottaviani LIVE @ Solarstone pres. Pure Trance at Beachclub Fuel, Bloemendaal [15.06.2013] 1.52.59 10863 plays
- Official Website
- Join the solarSwarm
- Solaris Recordings
- Molecule Recordings
- Crashing Waves Recordings
- Solaris International Radio on Mixcloud
- Phone App
- Pure Trance website
Solarstone: The Music
Originally a 3 piece, Solarstone blazed a trail through the emergent days of trance, making their name with the club hits like ‘Green Light’ (1995), ‘The Calling’ (1997) and ‘The Impressions EP’ (1998). As the first trance wave peaked in ‘99 Solarstone left an unforgettable mark on the scene with the Top 40 hit ‘Seven Cities’. The track – among the first Balearic Trance anthems - has been re-released 3 times and has sold in excess of ½ million copies. Remixed in 2002 by Armin van Buuren, its instantly recognizable sunset/sunrise-sound legacy is still heard in tracks today.
Over the following 6 years Solarstone continued to feed the floor masses with tracks like ‘Solarcoaster’ (2003), ‘Speak in Sympathy’ (2004), ‘Eastern Sea’ (2005) and ‘Like A Waterfall’ (2006). In May 2008 he put out ‘RainStarsEternal’ – an album described by DJ Mag as “a consummate all-rounder”. ‘R.S.E.’ spawned six singles including ‘4ever’ and ‘Late Summer Fields’ (which Richard also sang and wrote lyrics for) and a remix edition ‘RSEMIX’, with reworks from artists such as Ferry Corsten. ‘Touchstone’, RSE’s follow up, was a concerted effort by Richard to chart the inspirations that makes up Solarstone’s musical psyche. Press and fans embraced its concept widely, with Tilllate calling the album “fantastic” and “beautifully produced” and Mixmag labeling the title track “the summer of ‘99 recalibrated and refined for 2010”.
PURE: Two years later Rich struck a blow for the music with which he’d made his name. A reaction to the fragmentation of the sound, the ‘Pure’ album was a roots-return, which redistilled trance and restored its cornerstone sounds to his productions. Richard collaborated with other producers embodying the ethic and by the summer ‘Pure’ had become a rallying cry for the scene’s core fans. The album has thus far generated four singles, ‘The Spell’ (“a revelation” – EDM Magazine), ‘Fireisland’ (with Aly & Fila), its title track and ‘Falcons’ (with Giuseppe Ottaviani). With this call-to-arms resonating hard, Pure was spun off into the Pure Trance tour, which saw Rich and other likeminded DJs (including Protoculture and Orkidea) bringing its ethic to venues around the world.