- 1. Down Low - Moonperle vs Soft Enerji 4.28 931 plays 87.0 BPM
- 2. Rust by Alex Ookpik - further corroded by Soft Enerji 3.42 776 plays 82.0 BPM
- 3. New Day by Cyra Morgan - Soft Enerji Laidback Outback Mix 4.35 499 plays 80.0 BPM
- 4. Another Bad Day - Boom Babies International - (trigtrigger & Soft Enerji) 3.27 580 plays 140.0 BPM
- 5. My Life Ain't Over - Soft Enerji & electricfusion collab 5.17 228 plays
- 6. (Seeing) Red - indigolab vs Soft Enerji 6.08 589 plays 82.0 BPM
- 7. Try - Boom Babies (international) - Soft Enerji Moody Mix 3.51 435 plays
- 8. Perfidy - Soft Enerji vs OatmealSchnapps 4.11 522 plays 98.0 BPM
- 9. Mishun Kontrol - Goodbye Tristesse -> GEM - electricfusion - Soft Enerji 4.44 281 plays
- 10. Mechanismo - Soft Enerji & electricfusion 5.23 275 plays
- 11. Optimum Trajectory - Soft Enerji Vs Archimedes - aka Arch Enerji 3.15 299 plays
- 12. Ebb Slack Flow - Soft Enerji / Archimedes 3.38 370 plays
- 13. Dark Street - Soft Enerji & G.E.M 6.20 741 plays 87.0 BPM
- 14. Pacific - Soft Enerji & Kibeja 4.52 639 plays 100.0 BPM
- 15. Clear Air Turbulence - Soft Enerji & electricfusion 6.32 455 plays
- 16. Breath Pictures - Soft Enerji & Archimedes collab 4.24 212 plays 97.0 BPM
- 17. Mishun Kontrol - LemonAid -> electricfusion - GEM - Soft Enerji 4.25 428 plays
- 18. Pacific - Soft Enerji & Kibeja featuring Rain & Sun 4.56 742 plays 100.0 BPM
- 19. SCT - Handle Me With Care - Soft Enerji & Donron85 3.27 421 plays 116.0 BPM
- 20. Mishun Kontrol - Unfamiliar Mindscape -> electricfusion - GEM - Soft Enerji 4.36 728 plays
- 21. Night Mission - Soft Enerji & G.E.M 6.04 566 plays 87.0 BPM
- Soft Enerji website
- Soft Enerji Bandcamp
- Boom Babies International Soundcloud
- Boom Babies International Bandcamp
- alex ookpik
- Cyra Morgan
- Return To Styx - David Stuart's Living Novel
- Swimming Pool Records
Soft Enerji is Mark Blane. Originally from Scotland, now a born again Australian. I live in Lismore, NSW, with my wife Liz and twin sons James and Alex.
I like to make music in my spare time although spare time can be hard to come by.
I use Propellerhead Reason 7 for composing. Once completed I import into Cakewalk Sonar X1 for mastering with Ozone 4. I have a Schecter bass which I don't play often enough and a cheap and cheerful Fender guitar which I'm going to learn to play properly one of these days.
Please listen, comment if you like, fave if you feel anything deserves, and please follow me if you care enough.
Please don't spam my tracks.......it's annoying and I wouldn't do it to you. From now on spam will be removed so don't waste your time.
The links above are artists that I've collaborated with and I highly recommend paying their pages a visit.
Two of my tracks "Walking Through Ghosts" and "Please Talk To Me" have been released on a promo compilation CD and download titled "Sydney Winter 2011" by Swimming Pool Records.