- 1. SmookyDJ - A Night At The Ball 2.47 2277 plays
- 2. Song D Autumne (SmookyDJ Rework) 3.40 1157 plays
- 3. SmookyDJ - God Bless (Phase 1) 1.26 1121 plays
- 4. SmookyDJ - Choo Choo 1.41 1613 plays
- 5. Odjbox vs Howard Jones vs SmookyDJ 2.57 824 plays
- 6. Moon Over The Freeway (SmookyDJ Rework) 3.57 1226 plays
- 7. C Jam Blues (SmookyDJ Rework) 3.25 857 plays
- 8. Pedro Navarone - Topless Jazz 3.58 1038 plays
- 1. SmookyDJ - Mini Cumbia Mixtape 9.05 297 plays
- 2. SmookyDJ - Swinging Bikini Shakers (Vinyl Only Mix) 45.07 211 plays
- 3. SmookyDJ - Tropicalia (Vinyl Only Mix) 1.06.07 243 plays
- 1. SmookyDJ - Bee Ba Bomb 4.20 549 plays
- 2. SmookyDJ - Boom Goes The Carousel 4.37 1568 plays
- 3. SmookyDJ - Palm Swings 2.43 182 plays
- 4. SmookyDJ - Funk This And That 2.30 200 plays
- 5. SmookyDJ - Dirty Jazz 5.58 266 plays
- 6. SmookyDJ - Smack Me 4.05 109 plays
- 7. SmookyDJ - Ego Blues 5.07 172 plays
- 8. SmookyDJ - Mondo Swirl 4.51 197 plays
- 9. SmookyDJ - Disco Wah 4.09 242 plays
- 10. SmookyDJ - Monsters 3.56 118 plays
- 11. SmookyDJ - Hopscotch 5.21 235 plays
- 12. SmookyDJ - She Came From the Sea 4.09 595 plays
SmookyDJ is a producer and DJ, combining a blend of funk, soul, beats, house, swing, big band, jazz, latin beats, hip-hop and whatever else takes his fancy. Check out the mixes and download at your pleasure. He also produces the Dirty jazz and Bikini Beats labels. Much more in the pipeline covering multiple genres so watch this space...
Behind him is a DJ career spanning 20 years now, starting off with acid house, then moving onto a eclectic blend of funk, soul, jazz, latin, swing, breaks and boogaloo. With a serious love of all things groovy, plus a big thing for 60s/70s groovy sexploitation soundtracks, you can never be quite sure what will come next.A devoted vinyl hunter and collector and much prefers DJ'ing solely with vinyl, but has also embraced technology with a nice blend of control vinyl, Ableton, MacBook Pro and an iPad :) A self-confessed lazy sod for not recording more mixes and posting up as he prefers fooling around and experimenting. Always just going with the flow when playing out and says "My set is never rehearsed, it just 'happens' and always seems to work. When you've played week in week out for years, you pick up the vibe pretty sharpish and know exactly where to go". For bookings contact email@example.com.
Production-wise, he's been an established musician for a good few years now but mainly for tv/film production, along with funky numbers to include in his DJ sets. The whole shebang is now starting to come out of the woodwork now though into the big wide world so exciting times ahead :) Under various guises, he is currently signed up with production company Lift Music and Poke. So far, music has appeared on all sorts of productions around the world from South America to Asia to Australia.
In his words, "Wherever the musical journey takes me, the closest thing to my heart will always be the music that makes my feet shuffle or my spine tingle..."