- 1. Forever My Love (Single Mix) 4.15 4602 plays
- 2. Outside The Lines (Uptown) 3.03 8450 plays
- 3. Barefoot (Walk on Love) 2.54 15535 plays
- Download track Go to track 윤미래 (Tasha) Yoon Mi Rae - Get It In (feat. Smokey Robotic) (English ver.)4. 윤미래 (Tasha) Yoon Mi Rae - Get It In (feat. Smokey Robotic) (English ver.) 4.13 19014 plays
- 5. No Reality (feat. Redman) 4.32 5670 plays
- 6. Smokey Robotic - Blood Moon 3.41 31580 plays
- 7. Heroin (feat. Skyzoo) (Remix) 3.03 3675 plays
- 1. Smokey Robotic - Unlike Anyone 3.59 42742 plays
- 2. Smokey Robotic - Gandhi 2.58 17216 plays
- 3. Smokey Robotic - Sex On The Radio 3.10 4315 plays
- 4. Smokey Robotic - Bank On Love 3.10 2803 plays
- 5. Smokey Robotic - Zombie Parade Day 3.56 2556 plays
- 6. Smokey Robotic - The One 3.05 2018 plays
- 7. Smokey Robotic - Schizophrenic DJ 4.12 14013 plays
- 8. Smokey Robotic - Dance For Revenge 3.29 12022 plays
- 9. Smokey Robotic - Bv$$ 3.26 1995 plays
- 10. Smokey Robotic - Lord 3.07 1935 plays
- 11. Smokey Robotic - Calling 4.06 1502 plays
- 12. Smokey Robotic - In Your Bed 2.40 1888 plays
- 13. Smokey Robotic - Secret Light In My Soul 3.25 1880 plays
Four-member group Smokey Robotic features singer-songwriters Seer and Father Dude, backed by production duo !llmind and Konrad OldMoney. Boasting an eclectic sound that spans electronic, soul, pop and hip hop, they invented their own unique genre called "Superfuture."
Seer, who hails from London, has been singing and recording since age 11, while his vocal counterpart, Father Dude, is fully-versed in all genres. !llmind, perhaps most known for his work with Kanye West's G.O.O.D. Music label, has produced for 50 Cent, Eminem, Talib Kweli and more. Konrad OldMoney's wide repertoire adds global bass, soul, dancehall and Polish folk to the group's already diverse sound.
In just two years, Smokey Robotic has recorded over 200 songs, filmed 18 videos, and joined forces with renowned artists like Redman, Eek-A-Mouse, Skyzoo, and Korean megastars Yoon Mi Rae & Tiger JK. The band’s originality and versatility has garnered the attention of major media outlets like The Atlantic, New York Magazine, NY Post, The Source and TMZ as well as prominent music blogs including 2DopeBoyz, DJ Booth, IndieShuffle, MTV Hive, Pigeons & Planes and more.
The group has been featured in a national TV campaign for Movado watches, charted number one on The Hype Machine Twitter Music Chart and was chosen as the top A&R Pick on CrazedHits.com. They also produced a #1 song on Korean music charts, followed by the release of the music video in collaboration with “The Creators Project” (Intel and VICE).
To date, Smokey Robotic’s music videos have received over 1 million views on YouTube and in March, their single, “Blood Moon” received over 24,000 plays in just the first two days of release.
Most recently, they were selected for the New Music Seminar’s (NMS) “Artist On The Verge” Top 100 Chart, the most comprehensive chart to date for emerging musical talent from all genres, where nominations came from the biggest names in the industry like iHeartradio, SoundExchange, BMI, Pandora, Reverbnation, Spotify, eMusic, Next Big Sound, Musicmetric, SESAC, Ourstage, and many more.