- 1. Scat Cat (Just This) by Liquid Bomb Squad 3.05 112 plays
- 2. Skya Blue 3.35 70 plays
- 3. Triumph 3.14 88 plays
- 4. Butterfly 2.49 89 plays
- 5. Shedful of swedes 3.34 231 plays
- 6. Bucketful of turnips (a work in progress) 2.11 119 plays
- 7. Acid jazz 5 3.20 581 plays
- 8. I am you backing 3.25 248 plays
- 9. Slightfoot - calling (fast car) 4.05 162 plays
- 10. Time is an illusion 5.03 80 plays
- 11. Could You, sung by Sahffi Lynne and Me! 3.08 239 plays
- 12. Youthful Face - By Liquid Bomb Squad 3.19 110 plays
- 13. New Dawn by Liquid Bomb Squad 3.42 52 plays
- 14. Another Galaxy by Liquid Bomb Squad 3.43 147 plays
- 15. Seasons by Liquid Bomb Squad 2.53 72 plays
- 16. Oy-you 3.36 36 plays
- 17. Embers by Liquid Bomb Squad 3.32 52 plays
- 1. Insecurity (let them sing) - by Glen B. & Big. I. M. (2012 Air) 3.34 444 plays
- 2. Short Change Rap - by Glen B. & Big. I. M. 4.03 434 plays
- 1. Meet by Alida Bonifaz, production by me. 3.32 141 plays
- 2. Sunset by Amanda Gooding, produced by me 4.36 199 plays 87.7 BPM
- 3. The listener 2nd remix 3.02 94 plays
- 4. The Best (is yet to come) by Richard Watts, remixed by Me 3.54 111 plays
- 5. Step off the Lander 3.50 188 plays
- 6. Alien Structure 4.28 33 plays
- 1. The Best (is yet to come) by Richard Watts, remixed by Me 3.54 111 plays
- 2. The Simple Things. 'Pounding' remix. 3.17 105 plays
- 3. Meet by Alida Bonifaz, production by me. 3.32 141 plays
- 4. Sunset by Amanda Gooding, produced by me 4.36 199 plays 87.7 BPM
- 5. Could You, sung by Sahffi Lynne and Me! 3.08 239 plays
- 6. Who We See, Slightfoot Remix 4.00 193 plays
- 7. The listener 2nd remix 3.02 94 plays
- 8. Miss You by Kelly Barnes, produced by me. 3.36 81 plays
- 9. Long Distance Love High by Shola Kaye, produced by me 3.31 62 plays
Currently looking for singers and such to produce for and contribute to musically and sonically.
If you have an idea for a song and can get it down and send it to me I'll let you know what I can do with it!
I produce in many genres but am leaning towards more contemporary stuff at the moment (although I'd never say no to a reggae record!).
I also recreate recordings of songs for clients
I have 3 published children's albums under my belt and many more album placements with song remakes.
I was recently involved in the project named Liquid Bomb Squad.
This is a musical project that involves the coming together of Slightfoot (production and music) and Deb Winter (lyrics and singing) in a project titled Liquid Bomb Squad.
This track was featured on MCube records Artist Showcase with the following review:
Very unconventional sounds, powerful vocals, reminded us of the brilliant Enya! Pure bliss!
The rest of the album consists of a mixture reggae infused chillout style tunes with the occasional dubstep drop, some out and out reggae and a tiny bit of ultra modern jazz!
I am now looking for something similar in set-up, but not necessarily style.