- 1. Scat Cat (Just This) by Liquid Bomb Squad 3.05 108 plays
- 2. Skya Blue 3.35 55 plays
- 3. Triumph 3.14 84 plays
- 4. Butterfly 2.49 88 plays
- 5. Shedful of swedes 3.34 146 plays
- 6. Bucketful of turnips (a work in progress) 2.11 74 plays
- 7. Acid jazz 5 3.20 577 plays
- 8. I am you backing 3.25 245 plays
- 9. Slightfoot - calling (fast car) 4.05 160 plays
- 10. Time is an illusion 5.03 79 plays
- 11. Could You, sung by Sahffi Lynne and Me! 3.08 222 plays
- 12. Youthful Face - By Liquid Bomb Squad 3.19 108 plays
- 13. New Dawn by Liquid Bomb Squad 3.42 51 plays
- 14. Another Galaxy by Liquid Bomb Squad 3.43 138 plays
- 15. Seasons by Liquid Bomb Squad 2.53 72 plays
- 16. Oy-you 3.36 35 plays
- 17. Embers by Liquid Bomb Squad 3.32 52 plays
- 1. Insecurity (let them sing) - by Glen B. & Big. I. M. (2012 Air) 3.34 329 plays
- 2. Short Change Rap - by Glen B. & Big. I. M. 4.03 265 plays
- 1. Meet by Alida Bonifaz, production by me. 3.32 121 plays
- 2. Sunset by Amanda Gooding, produced by me 4.36 180 plays 87.7 BPM
- 3. The listener 2nd remix 3.02 86 plays
- 4. The Best (is yet to come) by Richard Watts, remixed by Me 3.54 84 plays
- 5. Step off the Lander 3.50 178 plays
- 1. The Best (is yet to come) by Richard Watts, remixed by Me 3.54 84 plays
- 2. The Simple Things. 'Pounding' remix. 3.17 98 plays
- 3. Meet by Alida Bonifaz, production by me. 3.32 121 plays
- 4. Sunset by Amanda Gooding, produced by me 4.36 180 plays 87.7 BPM
- 5. Could You, sung by Sahffi Lynne and Me! 3.08 222 plays
- 6. Who We See, Slightfoot Remix 4.00 183 plays
- 7. The listener 2nd remix 3.02 86 plays
- 8. Miss You by Kelly Barnes, produced by me. 3.36 71 plays
- 9. Long Distance Love High by Shola Kaye, produced by me 3.31 56 plays
Currently looking for singers and such to produce for and contribute to musically and sonically.
If you have an idea for a song and can get it down and send it to me I'll let you know what I can do with it!
I produce in many genres but am leaning towards more contemporary stuff at the moment (although I'd never say no to a reggae record!).
I also recreate recordings of songs for clients
I have 3 published children's albums under my belt and many more album placements with song remakes.
I was recently involved in the project named Liquid Bomb Squad.
This is a musical project that involves the coming together of Slightfoot (production and music) and Deb Winter (lyrics and singing) in a project titled Liquid Bomb Squad.
This track was featured on MCube records Artist Showcase with the following review:
Very unconventional sounds, powerful vocals, reminded us of the brilliant Enya! Pure bliss!
The rest of the album consists of a mixture reggae infused chillout style tunes with the occasional dubstep drop, some out and out reggae and a tiny bit of ultra modern jazz!
I am now looking for something similar in set-up, but not necessarily style.