Stats for this track
In 4 Sets
"The days of just “gutting it out” are long gone. Whether you are training for a marathon or half marathon, it takes a lot more than good old determination and willpower to get you through training and the big day. Let your mind lead the way, not your body".
Our first 'MFSJ' mix of 2012! Contains tracks from our forthcoming Black Ops EP (Ben La Desh - Stop That Groove Girl, out on 12" this summer) and a whole bunch of other new stuff. Hope you like!
PS: Catch us playing Back 2 Back in Amsterdam on June 23rd @ Blijburg aan zee!
Here's the TL for the mix:
1. Ben La Desh - Motion (Out soon on Sleazy Beats Black Ops, 12" ony)
2. James Kirkland - What Have We Done * 78 Edits rmx (Ubiquity)
3. Blundetto - Walk Away Now * Blackjoy rmx (Heavenly Sweetness)
4. Klic & Lokiboy - Slow Down * Frank Booker rmx (Out soon on Kolour)
5. Session Victim - Alpine Glow (Delusions of Grandeur)
6. Suzanne Kraft - Green Flash (Running Back)
7. B.G. Baarregaard - Playboy (Whisky Disco)
8. The Glue - No Turning Back (Out soon on Kolour)
9. Stupid Human - Clean Up Your Act (Stupid Human)
10. Deep 'n Disco - Feel The Rhythm (Razor 'n Tape)
11. Daniel Solar & Andi De Luxe - Seventh (Out soon on House of Disco)
12. Ben La Desh - Stop That Groove Girl (Out soon on Sleazy Beats Black Ops, 12" only)
13. Willie Graff & Tucillo - Set Me Free (Freerange)
14. Tyson Ballard - My House (Voyeurhythm)
15. Andy Ash - You Show Me (On The Prowl)
16. The Peanuts - So Happy (No More Hits)