- Skizz - Banana Jack (clip) Artwork SKIZZ on December 13, 2013 23:49565 Plays283 Comments46 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 1.27
- Macklemore-Can't Hold Us (Skizz Remix) Artwork SKIZZ on June 27, 2013 21:24899 Plays120 Comments38 Favoritings70 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 4.13
- Robin Thicke-Blurred Lines (Skizz Remix) Artwork SKIZZ on June 15, 2013 05:262014 Plays142 Comments34 Favoritings348 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 6.05
- Skizz - Dementia (Original Mix) Artwork SKIZZ on June 02, 2013 22:17298 Plays90 Comments12 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 4.02
- Skizz - Splendid (Original Mix) Artwork SKIZZ on May 24, 2013 05:42311 Plays97 Comments20 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 5.00
The one called Skizz. Though no stranger to all things bass, he’s quickly rising in the ranks in all areas of electronic music. It all began 7 years ago in a room full of hopes, dreams, and cheap turntables, but hard work and dedication has molded him into a force to be reckoned with.
California grown, Skizz started out, like many DJs, in his bedroom. Influenced by the driving beats of Drum & Bass, and motivated by the innovative sounds of G-Dub and Clipz, Skizz quickly became captivated with the idea of becoming a DJ.
Deciding to take it further, Skizz managed to snag a set of cheap turntables and gradually started mastering the art of mixing. Following hard work, dedication, and many trips to the record store, he began getting bookings around the Los Angeles area, giving him a chance to prove his skills on the 1’s and 2’s at local raves.
It was clear that the next step for this determined teenager was to start making his own music. And so he packed up his things, and shipped off to Boston to embark down the long and windy road of music production at Berklee College of Music.
After 4 quick years, Skizz developed into a proficient producer; focusing on a dynamic jump-up style of Drum & Bass that helped get him noticed in the Boston area. Skizz already had a reputation as an excellent local DJ around the area, including at his own Happy Hazard events. Using his DJing as an opportunity to test-drive his tracks and to share them with visiting headliners for feedback, Skizz quickly started receiving encouragement from the bigger names in the scene.
In early 2013, Skizz released his debut ep, entitled Try Me EP. Already receiving rave reviews, the success of this ep speaks for itself, and shows what Skizz has in store for us. Pushing the limits, molding sounds, and doing something a little different will always drive him to make the next big track as he rises in the ranks of D&B production. Skizz is one person to keep on your radar.
AIM = skizzspinzdnb