- 1. A Certain Set of Steps (Beta Theta Mix) 5.03 625 plays
- 2. Lost 4.07 53 plays
- 3. A Sign (Pick n Mix mix) 9.23 802 plays
- 4. So Close (Cold Quays Mix) - WIP 5.23 161 plays
- 5. No Man's Land (Gamma Mix) 8.16 193 plays
- 6. Slowly Slowly - (Alone in a Crowded Room Mix) 5.52 99 plays
- 7. One Touch (Original Mix) 4.51 251 plays
- 8. Ihsus (Original Mix) 4.27 179 plays
- 9. Muse II (WIP) 7.00 157 plays
- 1. The Wrong Side Down (Original Mix) 7.13 577 plays
- 2. What You Do to Me (I Heart 2 Step Mix) feat Emily Zuzik 3.53 525 plays 135.0 BPM
- 3. Same Time Last Place feat Emily Zuzik (Rough WIP) 4.30 457 plays
- 4. Caprica feat Emily Zuzik - (Original Mix) 4.50 639 plays 135.0 BPM
- 5. Gemini feat Taji (I am nobody's 99% mix) 6.27 465 plays
- 6. El Hombre Invisible (Beta Mix) 4.16 379 plays
Sizzlax is what happens when you fuse rich textures with tough broken breaks, We say leftfield electronica, but this is pretty genre-defying stuff from the South London producer and performer.
Sizzlax is the solo pseudonym for music producer and composer Joe Lewis. In 2001, he graduated from the Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama having principally studied classical guitar by day, and mixing garage records by night.
Joe moved in September 2001 to South London and set up his studio, Dojo Studios mainly surviving of mixing records for other artists, whilst he developed his production skills.
Over the years, Joe has released House as JM Lewis, Drum and Bass as one half of Bipolar, and more notably Dubstep as one half of Refix.
For a full discography you can check out Joe’s blog at:
Recent clients have included: BBC, TCM, ESPN, Kanal 5, Channel 4, Al Jazeera English, Roger Sanchez, Ministry of Sound and Time Magazine. More information on this work can be found at: