- 1. A Certain Set of Steps (Beta Theta Mix) 5.03 446 plays
- 2. A Sign (Pick n Mix mix) 9.23 45 plays
- 3. So Close (Cold Quays Mix) - WIP 5.23 91 plays
- 4. No Man's Land (Gamma Mix) 8.16 84 plays
- 5. Slowly Slowly - (Alone in a Crowded Room Mix) 5.52 83 plays
- 6. One Touch (Original Mix) 4.51 176 plays
- 7. Ihsus (Original Mix) 4.27 159 plays
- 8. Muse II (WIP) 7.00 128 plays
- 1. The Wrong Side Down (Original Mix) 7.13 553 plays
- 2. What You Do to Me (I Heart 2 Step Mix) feat Emily Zuzik 3.53 451 plays 135.0 BPM
- 3. Same Time Last Place feat Emily Zuzik (Rough WIP) 4.30 437 plays
- 4. Caprica feat Emily Zuzik - (Original Mix) 4.50 621 plays 135.0 BPM
- 5. Gemini feat Taji (I am nobody's 99% mix) 6.27 457 plays
- 6. El Hombre Invisible (Beta Mix) 4.16 370 plays
Sizzlax is what happens when you fuse rich textures with tough broken breaks, We say leftfield electronica, but this is pretty genre-defying stuff from the South London producer and performer.
Sizzlax is the solo pseudonym for music producer and composer Joe Lewis. In 2001, he graduated from the Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama having principally studied classical guitar by day, and mixing garage records by night.
Joe moved in September 2001 to South London and set up his studio, Dojo Studios mainly surviving of mixing records for other artists, whilst he developed his production skills.
Over the years, Joe has released House as JM Lewis, Drum and Bass as one half of Bipolar, and more notably Dubstep as one half of Refix.
For a full discography you can check out Joe’s blog at:
Recent clients have included: BBC, TCM, ESPN, Kanal 5, Channel 4, Al Jazeera English, Roger Sanchez, Ministry of Sound and Time Magazine. More information on this work can be found at: