- 1. The Wrong Side Down (Original Mix) 7.13 381 plays
- 2. What You Do to Me (I Heart 2 Step Mix) feat Emily Zuzik 3.53 338 plays 135.0 BPM
- 3. Same Time Last Place feat Emily Zuzik (Rough WIP) 4.30 382 plays
- 4. Caprica feat Emily Zuzik - (Original Mix) 4.50 539 plays 135.0 BPM
- 5. Gemini feat Taji (I am nobody's 99% mix) 6.27 409 plays
- 6. El Hombre Invisible (Beta Mix) 4.16 341 plays
- 1. The New Route - Joe Sizzlax - Instrumental - Out 30.09.2006 6.16 107 plays
- 2. Joe Sizzlax - Intern - New Route EP - 30.09.06 5.42 50 plays
- 3. The Backward Son - Joe Sizzlax - The New Route EP 30.09.06 3.56 54 plays
Sizzlax is what happens when you fuse rich textures with tough broken breaks, We say leftfield electronica, but this is pretty genre-defying stuff from the South London producer and performer.
Sizzlax is the solo pseudonym for music producer and composer Joe Lewis. In 2001, he graduated from the Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama having principally studied classical guitar by day, and mixing garage records by night.
Joe moved in September 2001 to South London and set up his studio, Dojo Studios mainly surviving of mixing records for other artists, whilst he developed his production skills.
Over the years, Joe has released House as JM Lewis, Drum and Bass as one half of Bipolar, and more notably Dubstep as one half of Refix.
For a full discography you can check out Joe’s blog at:
Recent clients have included: BBC, TCM, ESPN, Kanal 5, Channel 4, Al Jazeera English, Roger Sanchez, Ministry of Sound and Time Magazine. More information on this work can be found at: