- 1. [KAPUTT031] 01. Sirio Gry J - Void (Original Mix) -Snippet- 2.58 209 plays
- 2. [KAPUTT031] 02. Sirio Gry J - Warp Generation (Original Mix) 2.55 175 plays
- 3. [KAPUTT031] 03. Sirio Gry J - Void (Scam. Remix) -Snippet- 2.52 90 plays
- [BSD007] Frankyeffe - Light On The Sea (Sirio Gry J Remix) [Black Sam Records] -Snippet- Artwork Sirio Gry J on June 14, 2013 21:36
- 1. Sirio Gry J - Clockwork (Original Mix) -Snippet- 2.45 609 plays 128.0 BPM
- 2. Sirio Gry J - Badcid (Original Mix) -Snippet- 3.16 315 plays 126.0 BPM
- 3. Sirio Gry J - Clockwork (Silvia Trix Remix) -Snippet- 2.27 328 plays 129.0 BPM
- 4. Sirio Gry J - Badcid (Labarome T.M.I. Acid Remix) -Snippet- 2.12 178 plays 135.0 BPM
[SCR030] City Carrousel EP [Stencil Recordings] - Crop 3 tracks, 11.13 Sirio Gry J on August 11, 2013 16:58
Owner at Black Sam Records, sound designer and technician, producer, deejay & live performer.
Sirio Grimaldi (aka Sirio Gry J) borns in Rome in the late 80's. His love for music comes up seems his childhood, getting refined and renewed through years and experiences. In the early teenage period he starts practicing beatbox as something funny and in the same period he discovers the world of deejaying.
His first beats were grabbed from the legendary 90's underground techno, which in Rome area was well known with the VIRUS movement and its raves. From this point the research of new music, going deeper and deeper through very different genres, becomes a constant. Being influenced by such different genres as rock 'n' roll (in particular classic, progressive and psichedelic but also harder stuff such metal and punk), 80's and 90's dance, house, ambient, trip hop, popular music, industrial, breakbeat and techno, he provides a wide range of sounds in his sets, going from great lounge and chill out tunes, to deep and minimal beats getting involved with techno grooves.
After having a good career in deejaying with his italian crew "Techlab", he moved to London where he could go deeper and deeper in the underground scene of the british city. There he could refine more his taste, make his view about music way wider gig in venues such as Pacha, The Egg, Cafè 1001, Russian Bar also collaborating with artists like Claus Voigtmann (from Toi.Toi musik), Synhtek and Frankyeffe (Truesoul) and Knobs (Nachtstrom Schallplatten).
Now working for the management of the Roman label Black Sam Records he is producing tracks for labels like Kaputt, Plettro, Slowpitch and moved in Berlin where he's deeply involved with the local underground stages.