- GROUND CONTROL Podcast.031/The Birds Nest-LAZER.FM Chicago- 2h guest mix by SIMON ADAMS July.05.2013 Artwork
GROUND CONTROL Podcast.031/The Birds Nest-LAZER.FM Chicago- 2h guest mix by SIMON ADAMS July.05.2013Simon Adams (US) on July 10, 2013 00:58
- RWD.FM /episode.032 live | PLUSplus and friends w/ SIMON ADAMS (US) December 06.2012 Artwork Simon Adams (US) on December 07, 2012 17:00
- Frankie Z - Tango Lesson (Simon Adams (US) Remix) Out Now on [ Natura Viva Rec. ] Artwork Simon Adams (US) on August 08, 2012 00:11
- Dean Mickoski - Extraterrestrial Highway (Simon Adams (US) Remix) [ Flappers Records ] Artwork Simon Adams (US) on July 24, 2012 16:13
- Resident Advisor
- Official Facebook FANpage
- Simon Adams-Mixcloud
Born in Poland. Current Country - United States.
Fell in love with electronic sounds as long as he can remember , but Simon's lifetime passion for electronic music entered on when he purchased his first DJ Turntables and began performing in clubs. His career has found him exploring many different musical genres including House, Electro,Minimal, Tech-House,Techno Music.Simon has carved himself a career as a DJ/Performer/Producer in the conventional way, through relentless hard work and passion.
Simon is someone who can amalgamate together imagination,different moods with a direct approach. His music is synonymous with all that is exiting about modern and future electonic music and underground sounding. His progressive approach to his craft transcends into the live arena. After years he has became a not you typical Techno artist. From the very beginning young Simon loved playing of vinyl, but the goods of technology made him to stop playing his dj sets the traditional way...
...yep we are talking about very common these days Digital Mixing. For his mixes and dj sets Simon is using Traktor Pro and Ableton Live, what makes him more creative and spontaneous. Thanks to his ability, good creativity and uncompromising production and performing style, Simon has drawn on himself the attention of every other artist that he played along or worked with.
Connection between him and the crowd is unbelievably strong .Immediately won the crowd at one of his first big gigs at Webster Hall (New York City) at Electric Zoo Festival 2010 Afterparty,
and couple moths after playing strictly 3,5 hour Techno set at one of the biggest events at PACHA NYC