- 1. Emerge 4.50 14970 plays
- 2. The Beginning of the End 5.50 15442 plays
- 3. Return of the Lost 6.01 9017 plays
- 4. The Ruined Innocence 5.52 8807 plays
- 5. Lament of Being 5.09 9079 plays
- 6. Beyond Destiny 4.41 12160 plays
- 7. One Last Quest 4.29 14951 plays
- 8. Hidden Utopia 5.07 8864 plays
- 9. It's time to go 4.37 9139 plays
- 10. Farewell 5.26 21731 plays
- 11. Eastward 5.30 24547 plays
This concept album interprets mankind concerns to get free from the past and move beyond destiny via an inner journey as a life quest.
By naming the album as “The Beginning of the End”, Rixa White refers to his life status and illuminates his vision of present era.
This album is the first album of a sequel named “The Inner Journey”, focusing on a journey to the inner world. All 11 tracks in this album are conceptually related and named based on their roles in the album story line. However, each track can be listened, felt and enjoyed distinctly.
The album cover image has been designed to emphasize the fact that both the beginning and the end come with enormous blasts in the universe.
Better saying, every beginning (like the Big Bang) and end (the end of the world) come after each other.
The light circle in the cover is an iconic sign in most Silentaria’s album covers, here demonstrates a blast of awakening.
Release date: Oct 31, 2011