- Vandal & Tanya Stephens - Such A Pity (Kaotik 10) Artwork Si (Vandal) Kaotik on June 08, 2014 19:3995142 Plays139 Comments3030 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 6.59
- Vandal & Deadly Hunter - Ganja Man (BassBinLaden Soundsystem Dubplate) Artwork Si (Vandal) Kaotik on May 21, 2014 20:5380744 Plays131 Comments2525 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 7.39
- Vandal / Wicked Squad & Demolition Man - Leave Dem Guns At Home (Kaotik 09) Artwork Si (Vandal) Kaotik on March 25, 2014 21:35126339 Plays154 Comments3265 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 5.12
- Vandal & Cham - Don't Forget Your Roots (Kaotik 09) Artwork Si (Vandal) Kaotik on December 23, 2013 21:42182267 Plays267 Comments4595 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 6.36
- Vandal & Noodles - Party From Sunrise (Dancehall Mix 6) Artwork Si (Vandal) Kaotik on June 19, 2014 20:5687316 Plays69 Comments2099 Favoritings3246 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 1.13.49
- Electrobooking Artist Agency
- Discogs Kaotik Records
- Kaotik Youtube Channel
- VANDAL WEBSITE
A co-founder of the legendary UK Soundsystem KAOTIK, Vandal has been musical from a young age. Having spent much of his teenage years learning Sound Engineering, Music production and touring up and down the UK, Vandal's mind was made up which direction he wanted to go. Being inspired by the FreeTekno culture of Europe, the Free Parties he had witnessed over the years in Bristol, new found knowledge and fuelled with a huge passion for Reggae music and Rave, he combined them together in his unique style to create a fresh modern sound.
Kaotik Records, launched in 2011, gave him the chance to reach a much wider audience and the opportunity's quickly came to take his music to new countries and places. 2 years on, and 10 vinyl releases later, Vandal still relentlessly tours the world educating people with his dub plates. Always bringing a fresh DJ set of of Ragga-Tek riddims, positive messages and pounding Rave music.
ALL OF THE TRACKS ON SOUNDCLOUD ARE EARLY MIXDOWNS AND NOT THE FINISHED TRACKS!!!! FOR THE MASTERED FULL HIGH QUALITY VERSIONS PLEASE BUY THEM BY CLICKING RELEVANT LINK. BIG THANKS. ALL PROCEEDS GO BACK INTO THE SCENE!
......KEEP THE UNDERGROUND ALIVE......