- 1. SHARAM + ANOUSHEH - ON & ON (Radio Edit) 4.18 17726 plays
- 2. SHARAM + ANOUSHEH - ON & ON 8.39 5758 plays
- 3. SHARAM + ANOUSHEH - ON & ON (Crazi Dub) 7.34 4375 plays
- 4. Radio G - Night Mix Preview 2.02 5284 plays
- 5. Radio G - Day Mix Preview 2.40 3855 plays
- 6. Sharam Feat Anousheh - Our Love (Sharam Leftfield Mix) 2.10 9294 plays
- 7. Sharam Feat Anousheh - Our Love (Dirtyloud Remix) 1.44 5461 plays
- 8. Sharam Feat Anousheh - Our Love (Heren Remix) 1.52 11882 plays
- 9. Sharam feat Anousheh - Our Love [Promo Edit] 5.51 18535 plays
- 10. Sharam feat Anousheh - Our Love (Dub Mix) [Promo Edit] 4.00 7809 plays
- 11. Sharam - Que Cubano (Original) [Promo] 1.59 12878 plays
- 12. Sharam - Que Cubano (Nicole Moudaber Remix) [Promo] 1.59 7758 plays
- 13. Sharam - God Always (Take It) [Promo Edit] 3.26 13601 plays
- 14. Sharam feat. Anousheh - Fun (Funhouse Mix) 9.47 6249 plays
- 15. Sharam - One Night (Original Mix) 8.30 7079 plays
- 16. Sharam - M.I.T.T. (Original Mix) 12.04 9233 plays
- 17. Sharam feat. Anousheh - Fun (Balearic Club Mix) 6.34 11054 plays
- 18. Sharam - Fun (FTDK Radio Mix) 3.39 6710 plays
- 19. Sharam - Hemi (Radio Edit) 4.33 5385 plays
- 20. Sharam - Love, Love, Love (Radio Edit) 4.51 5799 plays 34.1 BPM
“There’s a presence about Sharam that comes through in his music as well as his shows. Like any great relationship, you leave his show feeling as if you’re a better person… the Sharam experience.” - PLAYBACK:stl
One of only few dance acts who can effortlessly navigate between the nocturnal world of dance music with underground gems like “Crazi”, “Texi” and "Don't Say A Word" while scoring Top 20 Hits internationally with “PATT (Party All The Time)”, “The One” feat. Daniel Bedingfield, and “She Came Along” with Kid Cudi. His desire to not ever be confined and pigeon holed into one genre of music has enabled him to constantly evolve and surprise people with his productions.
And the head turning has continued this year with his Mach EP releases which include "M.I.T.T.", an underground favorite featuring a powerful vocal hook from Shakira, and “Fun” a song written by Chris Martin of Coldplay. His latest effort "God Always", a dub-step influenced house track was hailed as one of the runaway surprise records from the Miami Music Conference.
The Grammy Award winning producer’s DJ sets follow the diversity of his productions skills. On one side he rocks a marathon underground set like his legendary 10 hour stint at Warung Beach Club in Brazil to a sold out crowd of 4000 (2 hours of Sharam’s seminal live set was featured on his 2011 Essential Mix on BBC’s Radio 1), and on the other side he can effortlessly entertain a diverse crowd of younger dance enthusiasts and VIPs in Vegas, Miami and Ibiza with a penchant for quality music that’s engaging and entertaining, without compromising his art as a forward thinking DJ/Producer.
Already beyond well known for his role as part of the legendary DJ duo Deep Dish which brought the world huge hits like "Flashdance" and "Say Hello", he is also the driving force behind the legendary Yoshitoshi record label using it as a vehicle to promote newly discovered talent from around the world.
None of this would matter unless Sharam’s music connected with people which it clearly does year after year in the world’s largest music venues and radio stations around the world, while dance music purists continue to go crazy for his musical choice and mixing technique.