- 1. The Beginning (Original Mix) - Sex Panther & Brian Matrix 6.30 4016 plays 128.0 BPM
- 2. Right Now (Original Mix) - Sex Panther & Brian Matrix - OFFICIAL TEASER 1.42 2250 plays
- 1. Spark the Dada, Zeus! (Sex Panther Bootleg) 5.16 3101 plays
- 2. Lost In The Sun And Moon (Sex Panther Bootleg) 5.56 2006 plays
- 3. Epic Sandstorm (Sex Panther Reboot) 7.22 2850 plays
- 4. Militia Friend's Munch (Sex Panther Bootleg) 6.01 1364 plays
- 5. Blizzard Call Me (Sex Panther Bootleg) 7.14 1363 plays
- 6. Here We Paradise (Sex Panther Bootleg) ** SUPPORT FROM NICKY ROMERO ** 6.12 1749 plays
- 7. Myth The World Behind (Sex Panther Bootleg) 6.03 1601 plays
- 8. Hardwell vs Pendulum - Cobra Island (Sex Panther Bootleg) 6.32 4284 plays
- 9. Michael Brun vs Calvin Harris - Dawn Feels So Close (Sex Panther Bootleg) 6.19 2501 plays
After going to countless shows and seeing lackluster DJ's standing behind computers and merely turning knobs, Ryan and Aaron decided that something needed to be done, not just for themselves, but for the sake of the PARTY.
After a chance meeting at a local Guitar Center in early 2011, Ryan and Aaron set out to turn the Hollywood club scene on its head, spreading their love for dirty, sexy house music with nothing more than contagious enthusiasm and a taste for hedonism. They believe that performance is everything, with music selection and crowd interaction being two halves of the puzzle that can make or break a night. From dialogue on the mic, to feeding girls shots, they somehow seem to make the crowds go CRAZY.
Within the first month, they established a residency at Supperclub Hollywood and Nikki Beach Las Vegas. Over the course of the year, they performed at WMC Miami, held residencies at Palms Casino Resort Las Vegas, Wild Knight Arizona, and were even asked to perform on the Kandy Kruise with Avicii, the EC Twins, and Paul Oakenfold. Everyone seemed to want a piece of the fun loving, wild and crazy duo...
With their performance game on point, they reached out to producer Brian Matrix to collaborate on their first two original tracks, The Beginning, and Right Now. The Beginning, a seductive, festival ready anthem, broke into the top 100 progressive releases on Beatport and continues to be a staple in every one if their sets. Right Now is a killer progressive vocal track that is waiting to be released. They continue to put out bootlegs, many of which have received support from artists like Nicky Romero.
2013 is looking to be very promising for the boys. They have international tours lined up for Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, Brazil, all while maintaining a full time touring schedule domestically. They continue to put out engaging photo/video content weekly, and are working on their first three track EP, scheduled to drop in early 2013. Between their solid fan base, their ubiquitous social media presence, and the lifestyle they represent, there is no question that Sex Panther will be a name to watch out for in 2013 and beyond.
Modern Media Collective
Chris den Uijl
1 (760) 420-7207