- 1. Drink In My Cup - Bizarre x Seven the General x the Dramatics by Seven the General II 4.26 1225 plays
- 2. Put Me in The Hole - Bizarre x King Gordy x Seven the General by Seven the General II 4.18 425 plays
- 3. Ima Rob Him - Bizarre & Seven the General by Seven the General II 4.07 194 plays
A.R.T. the DIA project by Seven the General 10 tracks, 39.51 Seven the General on February 20, 2013 16:10
- 1. 1. iWitness 4.45 603 plays
- 2. 2. Gwap Talk 3.30 387 plays
- 3. 3. Show Up 4.41 429 plays
- 4. 4.Stupid Fruity Loud Pack 4.09 541 plays
- 5. 5. Sunshine ft. Nate Paulson 3.36 425 plays
- 6. 6. Girl (Love Jones) 3.25 316 plays
- 7. 7. Knowhere 4.58 496 plays
- 8. 8. Find a Hole 3.18 409 plays
- 9. 9. Nothing Compare ft. Fiona Apple 4.18 1296 plays
- 10. 10. Detroit City Blues ft. Guilty Simpson & Bizarre D12 3.07 741 plays
Stars & Stripes (the Elian Gonzolez story) 5 tracks, 20.37 Seven the General on September 05, 2011 14:36
- 1. Im from 7 Mile (remix) ft. B Down the Boss 3.46 1061 plays 0.0 BPM
- Go to track Gangsta shit Ft. Seven the General, Stretch Money, SupaEmcee & Big Herk (prod. by Nick Speed)2. Gangsta shit Ft. Seven the General, Stretch Money, SupaEmcee & Big Herk (prod. by Nick Speed) 3.41 663 plays
- 3. Seven the General ft.Street Lord Juan- Lay whoever down (7 Mile Niggaz) 4.54 1011 plays
- 4. Bangin- Seven the General T-dot,Stetch Money,Big Herk & J Oneal 3.49 1022 plays
- 5. Born to move bricks Seven the General Ft. Chedda Boy Malik & Lodge Boy MacNickel 4.26 647 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
Seven the General is a Legendary Emcee from Detroit Michigan. Who has wrote for & with major artists K'jon, D12, Royce da 59, Redman, J DIlla, Esham & many more. Seven the General is the Star of the Notorious real life crime Documentary the Murder City Detroit & the Ghost of Saint Aubin adding Acting & Motivational speaking to his resume.
For Booking 313-674-0099 LegendzEntertainment@gmail.com
“If you’re from the Detroit Hip Hop scene, then you’re aware of the large disconnect between those that people would consider, “Hip Hop,” and those people would consider, “street.” Enter Seven The General.Not to be confused as anything other than who he is, Seven spent 9 years, 3 months, and 17 days in prison. Off first glance of Seven and his history, you’d instantly want to categorize him as a street rapper but Seven The General’s ability to mold and transcend both sub-genre scenes of rap is nothing short of amazing.
Detroit Hip-Hop is in a great place right now. Talent is everywhere and coming from all angles, producing a variety of sounds for a multitude of listeners worldwide. One of the gifted currently staking his claim in the Motor City’s revival is Seven The General. With his latest A.R.T. project, the 313 OG shows an immense amount of diversity and delivers an exhibit that more than deserves the praise of his more notable counterparts.
Despite really only being known regionally, local followers will hear this perfectly-executed ten-track tape and notice how Seven has clearly marched his way up from a being a good hood rapper doing open mics to a well-rounded MC capable of taking his music career well beyond his Westside capital surroundings. Instead of gloating trap raps, this listening experience from the baritone thug poet features everything from sketchy street scenes (“iWitness”) and hard-nosed singles (“Show Up”) to bouncy OutKast-esque singalongs (“Knowhere”) and Better Made beach tunes (“Gwap Talk”) – all of which are masterfully backed by Nick Speed’s imaginative production. Shit, “Stupid Fruity Loud Pack” is built from damn Sonic The Hedgehog samples and still manages to let The General display his skilled delivery tactics.
All in all, this A.R.T. (The DIA Project) tape displays next level talent from someone who deserves the right to have recognition alongside the other Detroit players currently getting next level shine. You might not the know the name now, but watch the video for “Show Up” and then download the full tape below and Seven The General is one that’ll become well-known in your iTunes, at the very least.