- 1. HANGOVER (MOODYMANN REMIX) by Charlotte OC 5.28 20327 plays
- 2. The ARCo. Radio Show 013 Hour 1 Boxing Day With DJ Tipz by Atjazz Record Company 57.00 3479 plays
- 3. SELECTRESS IRIELA Live at SWEAT NYC - Part 2 by Selectress Iriela 1.20.38 74 plays
- 4. Soul Minority - Plough Hand Blues by Kolour Recordings Digital 3.19 1961 plays
- 5. IRIELA Deep by Selectress Iriela 1.04.49 233 plays
- 6. DEEP SF pres "Yoruba Gets Deep" feat Marques Wyatt 3.14.14 by DEEP Radio 58.59 2056 plays
- 7. Mercyless(Atjazz Unreleased Astro Remix) by fredeverything 3.57 8787 plays
Selectress Iriela got her start on drive time reggae music program, "Rockers" on 88.9FM WERS Boston in 1996. Through her in depth interviews and on-air style as one of the first female disc jockeys and producers on the scene, Ms. La's vibe encompassed Afrobeat, blues, funk, disco and more in her on air time. Iriela spent her nights at the original House of Blues learning live mixing / sound and MCing live shows for the likes of Toots Hibbert and Groove Collective. Honoring anthems for revolution infusing the rhythmic sounds of tribal house to move the body and soul Iriela spins on behalf of her edutainment group, Second World (www.second-world.com), which itself was inspired from her love of music and her years of research in sustainable international development in Jamaica. The mission: to bridge the gap between the so-called "First" and "Third" world, through the power of media production, musical events and fairly traded art empowerment to uplift the poorest of the poor and edu-tain all. She is the founder / producer of the interactive media and music festival - Culture Fest International ethical global events.
Her first feature film work in progress, "Reggae Revolution"features interviews with a who's who of the genre including everyone from Sly and Robbie, Mad Professor to Mutabaruka. Iriela opened for legends such as the Wailers, Burning Spear, and Bunny Wailer, as well as contemporary artists like Luciano and Sizzla- Iriela has worn the hat of producer and on-air personality creating the Universal Vibration events, Second World Sessions, and Global Groove series. Iriela has been heard on the airwaves of IRIE FM in Kingston Jamaica to outdoor dancehalls in the hills of Maroon rebel settlement Accompong, which she says is her proudest moment to date. Iriela rocked a range of venues like The Roxy in Boston, Nell's and CBGBs, and Sullivan Room in NYC and as a member of the Toneburst Collective Iriela thrives on constantly breaking down barriers and redefining our parameters of sound/music categorization.
Iriela's show is named after her organization Second World, and is recorded in New York City. Iriela looks forward to her first releases after more than seventeen years in the industry.