- 1. What's Your Name? 5.44 58 plays
- 2. Talking In Your Sleep 11.22 85 plays
- 3. Elessdi 5.47 173 plays 105.0 BPM
- 4. The Yard 10.02 167 plays 120.0 BPM
- 5. Basement 8.40 160 plays 120.0 BPM
- 6. Inside The Earth - Attack 98 Mix 6.54 120 plays 120.0 BPM
- 7. Spheres Full of Air - 1999 7.38 24 plays
- 8. Reverence - 2003 3.30 37 plays
- 9. Drugs Are Bad - 2001 3.38 44 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
"I have been making electronica off and on for 17 years, inspired by the mid 90s classics of America and Europe and the local Toronto and Hamilton scene. Because I play many instruments my life has taken me in many other musical styles and directions, but I find myself always coming back to my roots; the drum machines, sample loops and the synth sounds that call to everyone enamored with electronic music.
Although I truly love new sounds and artists, my love for classic synths and styles is hard to shake. I try and blend them together, sometimes holding true to the sounds that inspired me long ago, sometimes smashing them against the latest beats and techniques that catch my attention.
It's a learning process for me, always has been, and I'm glad to share it with the amazing people who come along for the ride."
So hello there, it's very nice to meet you.