- 1. Chris Malinchak - So Good To Me by Chris Malinchak 5.09 4053301 plays
- 2. Dude Skywalker - Ooh Yeah [Aspect Audio] by DUDE SKYWALKER 5.46 10221 plays 122.0 BPM
- 3. From Barcelona With Love by CHNNL A 5.04 258369 plays 120.0 BPM
- 4. Peer Kusiv - Dust by Peer Kusiv 5.18 344272 plays
- 5. Candyman - Knockin' Boots (David August Remix) by sulybalage 3.40 85797 plays 115.0 BPM
- Download track Go to track BOY - Railway (N.H. Edit)6. BOY - Railway (N.H. Edit) by Nils Hoffmann 6.14 145943 plays 120.0 BPM
- 7. Be Major - Miss Words [Patty Kay Remix] free download by Patty Kay 8.20 97773 plays 123.0 BPM
- Download track Go to track Band Of Horses - Funeral (DOS Remix) *Free 320 kbps Download - Link in Description*8. Band Of Horses - Funeral (DOS Remix) *Free 320 kbps Download - Link in Description* by DOS. 9.09 52412 plays
- 9. Guitarism (Original Mix) *Free Download - Link in Description* by DOS. 7.13 6156 plays
- 10. Soundfiles # 4 by Y.A.R.N.O. 1.02.59 1163 plays 122.0 BPM
- Download track Go to track Sorcha Richardson - Alone (Tristan Fogel Remix)11. Sorcha Richardson - Alone (Tristan Fogel Remix) by Tristan Fogel 5.19 88880 plays 124.0 BPM
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
C.E.O./Director of Operations & Promotions at Cliché Consulting Corp.
Cliché is a NYC based nightlife consulting company specializing in the booking, coordinating and full operational management of all their events.
Cliché Consulting Corp. or CCC Inc. was founded by Sean Baker in 1999 when he opened his first bar in the Upper East Side of Manhattan called Big Sur. He was the sole booker of events there for the 5 years of it's operations. DJ's from the current 4am DJ roster and DJ Gunars were just some of the many talented artists he was booking there.
After selling his bar in 2004 he went on to manage clubs for 3 consecutive summers in the Hamptons and assist in the booking of events and DJ's. During the winter time of these years he would DJ himself at various Manhattan clubs and bars.
He then went on to manage several Manhattan nightclubs such as Spy Club, Discoteque and Greenhouse.
After Greenhouse, Sean went on to consulting for venues that needed assistance in rebranding or completely changing the name and concept of their venue while Managing, Booking the majority of their events, and the Director of all their Promotions and Operations from A to Z. Some of these venues include Affaire, Polar Lounge and Tammany Hall.
This year Sean decided to break away from managing/booking at any one venue and start bringing his clients to multiple venues around NYC... and soon expanding internationally. He is personally there to manage every event throughout it's entirety from beginning to end rather than leaving your party in the hands of a manager or venue that is not familiar with you, the event itself or the customers that your events will attract. Problems always seem to arise time and time again between venues and the events their hosting because of everything from the proper contracts with the necessary details in it not being written and signed, DJ's not being paid properly or on time or just simple lack of communications between the bookers and the managers of the clubs their booking at.
Sean's 23 year nightlife career started at 18 years old as the night porter of one of the biggest clubs in Orlando, FL. He saw this as an opportunity to get past the "velvet ropes" and start working for nightlife venues from the ground up. Once he started there he was able to start barbacking and go to bartending school. Just a short time after that he was given the opportunity to bartend at the same club and the rest let's say... is history...
Since pretty much having done every job there is to do in nightlife from bartending, door hosting, DJing and managing/owning his own venues, Sean knows how to communicate properly with every person involved in his events in a passionate, understanding and the upmost professional way.
Here is a list of just a few of CCC Inc.'s current clients...
- Sheik N Beik
- Bespoke Musik
- I Feel
- ebb + flow
- Louie Vega
- Dance Parade
- Art of Sound
- Kostume Kult
- Art for Progress
- Bubbles & Bass
For all bookings get in contact with Sean Baker or Mandi MaryGayle at:
Sean's cell: 646-732-4160
Mandi's cell: 646-732-4163