- 1. Seamless - Transform - 01-12-2012 by Seamless (Official) 1.00.59 151 plays
- 2. Seamless - Transform - 24-11-2012 by Seamless (Official) 59.48 43 plays
- 3. Seamless - Transform Part 1 - 08-12-2012 by Seamless (Official) 1.01.19 137 plays
- 4. Seamless - New Years Eve Special - 31-12-2012 by Seamless (Official) 57.11 103 plays
- 5. Seamless - Transform Special Live - 21-01-2013 by Seamless (Official) 1.57.00 586 plays
- 6. Seamless - Transform - 09-03-2013 by Seamless (Official) 1.04.36 117 plays
- 7. Seamless - Transform - 02-03-2013 on Modulate FM by Seamless (Official) 1.51.49 138 plays
- 8. Seamless - Subconscious Sessions - 29-10-2011 by Seamless (Official) 1.55.42 129 plays
- 9. Seamless - Transform - 15-06-2013 by Seamless (Official) 1.57.03 85 plays
- 10. Kommunikation Report Vol.4 - Mix by Seamless by Kommunikation Records 1.00.00 1005 plays
- 11. Seamless - Transform - 03-08-2013 by Seamless (Official) 2.00.04 112 plays
- 12. Seamless - Transform - 27-07-2013 by Seamless (Official) 2.00.55 75 plays
- 13. Seamless - Modulate FM Live Stream - 14-07-2013 by Seamless (Official) 6.08.02 93 plays
- 14. Seamless - Transform - 06-07-2013 by Seamless (Official) 1.58.42 146 plays
- 15. Seamless - Live! - August 2013 by Seamless (Official) 1.17.28 147 plays
- 16. Seamless - Guest mix for Rhythm Method on Digitally Imported - 22-08-2013 by Seamless (Official) 1.01.18 446 plays
- 17. Seamless - Transform - 05-10-2013 by Seamless (Official) 1.02.47 228 plays
- 18. 100% Chief Recordings mix by Seamless (Official) 1.30.56 150 plays
- 19. Guest Mix For Rhythm Method 2 Hour Special - 07-10-2013 by Seamless (Official) 2.01.10 116 plays
- 1. Eyan Green - Drum and samba (Seamless Cheeky D and B Mix) 6.05 127 plays
- 2. Partikl :Level Headed (Seamless Balance Break Remix) 8.35 506 plays
- On the Rocks Records
- Seamless on Facebook
- Modulate FM
- Click here for bookings and information.
- Modulate FM on Facebook
- Seamless on Resident Advisor
A Message from Seamless
Thanks for stopping by!
Firstly, if you are looking for the Dubstep artist "Seamless" who has been using MY name for the last couple of years then I am not him!
Here is a collection of My Mixes, Tech productions and Chilled Productions.
If you're just here to get me to listen to your tracks then take note:
Spam comments with links to your music will be removed.
I do look at your profile when you follow me and comment. (this means I also see the 300 comments made in 2 minutes if you are a spammer!)
If your music is good I will comment!
In 1995, whilst working in a local eatery washing pots, Will (Seamless) heard a magical tape where tunes started but never seemed to finish. After closer inspection he was told that this was mixing and that you used turntables to mix records, and that is exactly what he started to do.
A lot has happened since the first gig at Club Nato in Leeds for renowned club night Hard times back in 1998 where Will honed his skills playing some of the freshest tech house around. A variety of styles followed from breaks to techno, even dabbling in psy-trance, drum and bass and more. His distaste for the commercialisation of dance music drove Will into the fields with various free party sound systems including early Toil parties which in turn became the now famous Beatherder festival. Stints with The Very Tidy Pirates, Herbal Mafia and finally Subconscious solidified his blend of Tech-House, Techno and Minimal into what many regard as a well rounded sound, deep and subtle with melodic and rhythmic intelligence.
With releases on BQuiet Recordings, On the Rocks Records, Discotech Records, New Era Recordings, Music Records, Chief Recordings, Morrison Recordings, Exceptional and Composure, Will's productions are making waves across the scene. Not limited to just dance music, Will has turned his hand to electronic sounds and beats blended with world music and chilled grooves.
2011 came and with it Will's radio station Modulate FM - a station dedicated to 24/7 quality Tech and has showcased some of the biggest names in the business alongside total unknowns to provide everyone with the opportunity to display the very best of what they can offer.
Will's career has seen him support the likes of Martin Buttrich, Josh Wink, Gregor Threshor, Dub Pistols, Luke Pompey, Krysko, Paul Daley, and many many more.
Watch this space and Peace out y'all.
Check Out Partikl here :- Partikl
click it and get involved :-
Modulate FM is playing 24/7 Deep / Tech / Progressive / house / Techno and more - check out the Facebook here:-