- 1. Autumn Feels (Rough Demo) 3.13 363 plays
- 2. Scrumb - Think About You 5.21 3506 plays 87.5 BPM
- 3. Scrumb ft. Felicia Harding - Sleepwalker 2.24 1500 plays
- 4. Scrumb - Bad Man Sound (Holiday Test Master) 4.21 1248 plays 110.0 BPM
- 5. Scrumb - Sunrise Intro 5.03 2319 plays 100.0 BPM
- 6. Find The Light 0.39 372 plays
- 7. Scrumb vs The Organic Mechanic - Take Control 5.09 614 plays 105.0 BPM
- 8. Scrumb - Bounce 5.30 839 plays 6664240.0 BPM
- 9. Scrumb vs The Organic Mechanic - Number 2 5.33 672 plays 105.0 BPM
- 1. Neighbour ft. Thinktank - The Peaks (Scrumb & Mouldy Soul Ketafunk Mix) [WIP] 2.37 3488 plays
- 2. Massive Attack - Teardrop (Scrumb Remix) 3.52 761 plays
- 3. Opeth - Hope Leaves (Scrumb Remix) 4.24 3355 plays 139.0 BPM
- 4. Scrumb - Bohemian Dub 4.05 2049 plays 139.0 BPM
- 5. Scrumb - Grinchstep 2.03 1313 plays
- 6. Midnight Oil - Beds Are Burning (Scrumb Remix) 4.49 3479 plays 110.0 BPM
- 7. Labrinth feat. Tinie Tempah - Earthquake (Scrumb's Moombahwomp Remix) 1.56 792 plays 108.0 BPM
Perhaps it was the vibes of early Okanagan rave culture, the dark rooms of a flourishing Toronto D&B scene, or the forward thinking funk of BC's West Coast, but there's no denying, Scrumb is no stranger to all things bass. Raised in the Kootenays surrounded by amazing musicians, his love affair with music took hold at an early age with piano, classical guitar, and the odd metal band before discovering the funk thump bump of electronic music.
Finding early support from fans & DJs alike on his remixes of 'Beds Are Burning' and 'Bohemian Rhapsody', he has since been on a mission to break hearts and shake buns with his unique blend of bass music. Combining elements of classical, funk, hip hop, and jazz with gutpunch drums, sleazebag bass, and crisp production, his sound is engineered as much for the heart as it is the dance floor.
Now residing in Vancouver, Scrumb is currently working on his first full length album, due in early 2014. As a performer, his sets have been evolving towards a more 'live' approach, incorporating live instrumentation, on the fly remixes and a healthy dose of skidly head banging. Expect a high energy serving of tightly mixed bass steaks, peppered with originals, and perfectly seasoned with <3.