- 1. Autumn Feels (Rough Demo) 3.13 886 plays
- 2. Scrumb - Think About You 5.21 4146 plays 87.5 BPM
- 3. Scrumb - Sleepwalker ft. Felicia Harding 2.24 2053 plays
- 4. Scrumb - Bad Man Sound 4.21 1511 plays 110.0 BPM
- 5. Scrumb - Find The Light 0.39 542 plays
- 6. Scrumb - Take Control ft. The Organic Mechanic (Free DL) 5.09 727 plays 105.0 BPM
- 7. Scrumb - Bounce (Free DL) 5.30 945 plays 6664240.0 BPM
- 8. Scrumb - Number 2 ft. The Organic Mechanic (Free DL) 5.33 740 plays 105.0 BPM
- 1. Neighbour ft. Thinktank - The Peaks (Scrumb & Mouldy Soul Ketafunk Mix) [WIP] 2.37 4837 plays
- 2. Massive Attack - Teardrop (Scrumb Remix) (Free DL) 3.52 1243 plays
- 3. Opeth - Hope Leaves (Scrumb Remix) 4.24 4003 plays 139.0 BPM
- 4. Scrumb - Bohemian Dub (Free DL) 4.05 2254 plays 139.0 BPM
- 5. Scrumb - Grinchstep (Free DL) 2.03 1481 plays
- 6. Midnight Oil - Beds Are Burning (Scrumb Remix) (Free DL) 4.49 3767 plays 110.0 BPM
- 7. Labrinth feat. Tinie Tempah - Earthquake (Scrumb's Moombahwomp Remix) 1.56 885 plays 108.0 BPM
- 8. Jon Lajoie - Show Me Your Genitals (Modern Genitalman Remix) (Free DL) 2.53 2132 plays
Perhaps it was the vibes of early Okanagan rave culture, the dark rooms of a flourishing Toronto D&B scene, or the forward thinking funk of BC's West Coast, but there's no denying, Scrumb is no stranger to all things bass. Raised in the Kootenays surrounded by amazing musicians, his love affair with music took hold at an early age with piano, classical guitar, and the odd metal band before discovering the funk thump bump of electronic music.
Finding early support from fans & DJs alike on his remixes of 'Beds Are Burning' and 'Bohemian Rhapsody', he has since been on a mission to break hearts and shake buns with his unique blend of bass music. Combining elements of classical, funk, hip hop, and jazz with gutpunch drums, sleazebag bass, and crisp production, his sound is engineered as much for the heart as it is the dance floor.
Now residing in Vancouver, Scrumb is currently working on his first full length album, due in early 2014. As a performer, his sets have been evolving towards a more 'live' approach, incorporating live instrumentation, on the fly remixes and a healthy dose of skidly head banging. Expect a high energy serving of tightly mixed bass steaks, peppered with originals, and perfectly seasoned with <3.
*** Bookings/Inquiries: email@example.com ***